Crazy Frog ... AAAAGGGGHHHH !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The crazy frog rintone advert

• Is neat - I have it on my phone and call myself just to hear it 19 times a day.

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • It sucks. Im currently stalking everyone involved and sending them boiled frogs in Tiffany bags

Votes: 181 90.0%

• Total voters
god i hate that damned frog!!

I thought the little bird and dragon where annoying but mary mother of jesus that ringtone drives me berserk!

It must be the worst advert in the tv, i had to keep changing the channel yesterday!

LOL
Louise x

My boyfriend had that ringtone sometime ago. Image what it is to wake everyday is that dammed sound!!! How annoying is that!! And after that he had one even worse (can u imagine that?) it sounded like a disco. I've never seen the TV add thow (i'm in Portugal), i think at least on this point i'm blessed!

Watched Beverley Hills Cop last night and every time the music came on all I could think about was that DAMNED frog!!

I sit with remote in hand (usually wrestled from my husbands grip) and hit the mute button anytime in comes on! It is on so often though I am worried I may get a CTD. I also warn any students, whose phones should be off anyway, that if I hear the Crazy Frog ringtone in class it is automatic marks off on their final exam!!!! (only joking samuel!!)

I Don't Know If Anyone Has Seen It But I Am About To Annoy Everyone Who Hates The Crazy Frog....

There Is A New One Out!

Dj Crazy Frog And It Is Just As Bad If Not Worse!

vic1082 said:
I Don't Know If Anyone Has Seen It But I Am About To Annoy Everyone Who Hates The Crazy Frog....

There Is A New One Out!

Dj Crazy Frog And It Is Just As Bad If Not Worse!

yep ive seen it, crazy frog dj
and there doing a crazy frog album as the single went down so well agggggggggggg!!!!

Do you know what...the guy who came up with the crazy frog was absolutely slated when he came to the UK so why on earth did he think he could get away with it a second time?

What a plank!

vic1082 said:
Do you know what...the guy who came up with the crazy frog was absolutely slated when he came to the UK so why on earth did he think he could get away with it a second time?

What a plank!

because hes a MAN! lol

The original ringtone was fun for a little while when it just came out. But when they started playing the ad over and over and over again, it just got a bit too much !

So now when I hear it, it just drives me nuts !

River

This is what I'd like to do to him!!!

Attachments

• Crazy telephone frog.jpg
    Crazy telephone frog.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 37
geeg said:
This is what I'd like to do to him!!!
lol i agree with geeg i hate that damm frog xx:green:

It is terrible it really batters my head and to make it worse my 7 yhear old son has the christmas album that came out last year and that is all he plays in his room i have to walk around with ear plugs in so i cant hear it..........

I have to admit that I like it, its my boyfriends ringtone and it cheers me up when I hear it, it reminds me of him because he's crazy, sorry.

My niece who's 3 loves it too she sings along to it.

I know nothing of this 'crazy dj frog'

What's the deal? Is there a link where I can see him?

VHunter said:
I know nothing of this 'crazy dj frog'

What's the deal? Is there a link where I can see him?
try this site http://www.crazyfroghits.com/ and click on the AxelF preview...
honestly Victoria, it would do your head in if you saw it advertised on tv every 5 minutes for the mobile phone (cellphone) ringtones..... aaaaaagggggghhhhhhh :eek: lol

Ummmm :eek:

YUP
THAT IS ANNOYING

How do you guys stand it? LOL

Im in the minority here, i have to say i love the crazy frog song so much so i bought it for Lily (who also loves it) in the form of a soft toy that sings :)

what can i say :irked: its horrid:eek:

Latest posts

Back