Creating Perfection the Marian Newman Way

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what is amazing about this industry it has so much to offer, what ever your aim or ambition it is there for the taking.... if you want it !
We all felt this having spent this day with mum! She really is a true mum, nurturing and coaching!

emma I saw them in the flesh so to speak and they were absolutely fabulous!! god that damn woman is gonna haunt me lol i cant believe it took me that long to work out why she is called abfab! lol I kept thinking to myself "who does she remind me of?" doh!!!

pmsl - Jo bless ya that still makes me chuckle even now. :hug:

I had such a truely amazing day with the best people you guys cracked me up every one of you.

I loved every single second and did not want the day to end.

Marian Newman is the most amazing teacher and has the patience of a saint.

My prep work has improved already and the they way I apply tips has changed so so much and all thanks to this workshop

I'd like to thank Cathie (nails at 42nd Street) for being my patient model - fab hands mate I hope I did them justice.

I didn't say this on the day but in the future I would like to be involved in doing such creative work and pusing myself to think out of the box creatively - and I am so impressed that you can do this with just a blended nail tip and a keen eye.

have not a clue what you mean!!!!! lol ..............what is wwe say mw cant remember the rest!!!!!!
Fab Freak said:
pmsl - Jo bless ya that still makes me chuckle even now. :hug:

Hey there Caroline, i read about the collage/montage you are gonna do, its sounds fabarooni. I will be sure to email my pics as soon as I have them...

Hey geekios - it was a totally fabaroonie day (pmsl!!!).

Marian is such an inspiration - I can honestly say we were all hanging on her every word.

Was brill to focus on polishing and images instead of overlay.

Marian is so interesting to listen too and showed us some photos of her work, amazing to see who she has worked on.

She gave us loads of tips and hints and was very patient with us, helping us to create our images. She knew that we all wanted to get them exactly how we wanted them.

Many many thanks to Lily and Herman for hosting the day - and Jenna for providing us with refreshments!

Lots of thanks to Oceana - the lovely cutie pie Clare - who was my partner for the day and was so patient posing for my photo even though she had strawberry juice rapidly dripping down her arm!

Really can't emphasise enough as to what a fantastic day it was.

Thank you so much Marian xxxx

The pics are ace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clare - is it still ok for you to post me a cd with the photos you took? Let me know if ok and I'll pm you my home address xxxx

Yeah me too .... joey wants piccies polly ;)
I cant wait to see all the pics ... just wish i had taken my camera ... daft bint! lol
As soon as you guys have them set up will you let us know so i can give you my addy for a copy of the disc ... send you the stamp if ya like :)
ooooooh i miss everyone :hug:
Methinks I am gonna have to have a salon coz i so loved working with someone .. so i need to find a likeminded geekio near to me in manchester that wants to work with real passion and mum's superb standards :) ( I also realise that there are so many advantages to not working alone). Maybe also join forces with a beauty geek and really go to town :)
This fab day showed me that there is so much more to the industry than I had even imagined there could be and I want to be able to envelop it all :)

Love and :hug: :hug:

Hey Jo

I'd forgotten about "who the f***s Joey?" pmsl lots and lots!

So good to meet you on Friday and I'm missing everyone too xxx

is joey the hamster????????????????

please forwardasap, a local paper has wind of where i have been news travels fast where i am!!! would love some regular pics of the marion team of the day of all of us , if any one wouldnt mind them going in papaer too? may be the doughnut pic would be a good one!!my email address is [email protected]
Fab Freak said:
Hey there Caroline, i read about the collage/montage you are gonna do, its sounds fabarooni. I will be sure to email my pics as soon as I have them...

absolutly fab! said:
please forwardasap, a local paper has wind of where i have been news travels fast where i am!!! would love some regular pics of the marion team of the day of all of us , if any one wouldnt mind them going in papaer too? may be the doughnut pic would be a good one!!my email address is [email protected]

OMG news does travel fast LOL

I ahve some that need putting to disc too, i want copies of all pics so it will remind me of a fabbio day!!!!!! and eve!!!!!!!!

Missing you all :Love:

Amanda

absolutly fab! said:
is joey the hamster????????????????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the f*** is Joey???

NOT A HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask Richard G pmsl!

Oceana

who the f*** is Joey???

NOT A HAMSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ask Richard G pmsl!

eeeks! nopes i defo didnt go up THAT tube lololol

girls you are so discrete!!!!!!whats lmao?

lily has emailed her pic to me, my god it was amazing, looking through the lencehas opened up this wonderful pic, wowo well done lily hope you are real proud, you should be! to scratch or not to that is the question!

absolutly fab! said:
lily has emailed her pic to me, my god it was amazing, looking through the lencehas opened up this wonderful pic, wowo well done lily hope you are real proud, you should be! to scratch or not to that is the question!
Awhh thank Caroline...........wait till you all see yours they are absolutly stunning!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

have just had a call from herman they are being posted out the pic disks 2 morrow! please all concerned could you give herman a call with complete address!
Lily said:
Awhh thank Caroline...........wait till you all see yours they are absolutly stunning!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda

Latest posts

Back