creative new and old

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Hello I have been looking and finding lots of people saying that they have the new logo for Creative and some are saying that they are clearing old packs at sale prices...........Why Im i last ot know?
Is any one selse feel the same.............what on earth is going on. I keep going to west park but never open.

Have a search through the threads there is a looonnnnggggg story whats happening,cant put the link up for you dont know how to do it yet sorry.xxxx

Oh fgs read all the threads.

Why do people want to keep dragging this on?

Creative have got a new logo. They are changing their products.

They will distribute in UK when they get a consistent supplier.

What do you want to hear? Creative have gone bankrupt and Sam, Samantha and Geeg are retiring on a few bloody advance orders from a couple of Techs/Therapists???

What do you want to hear? Creative have gone bankrupt and Sam, Samantha and Geeg are retiring on a few bloody advance orders from a couple of Techs/Therapists???
PMSL take a chill pill hun, know what you mean tho :hug:

Hi
Having just logging on for the first time in a while and having a quick look at this thread I must say I find this reply little abrupt!:( Not every one has the time to log on every day and read all threads. Why are you sooooo angry???

Hi
Having just logging on for the first time in a while and having a quick look at this thread I must say I find this reply little abrupt!:( Not every one has the time to log on every day and read all threads. Why are you sooooo angry???

No, nor do I. I haven't been on for perhaps a couple of Months, and the Salongeek I remember is no more.

I am not angry one little bit. I am quite calm and happy actually!

Chill.............I know they are not going bankrupt, I didn't say they were!! just wnated to know what they were doing with the old packaging, that all

Hi
Hun I think CadenceAlex has a point really things have been getting a bit out of hand on here and people are getting very sick and tired of the same old threads being brought up.

I have to say if I haven't been on for a while I do a lot of searching through new threads just to see whats been going on just in case I put my foot in it which I do in my daily life quite a bit :lol:.
No one is angry and I cant think of a less angry person as CadenceAlex she is an angel at heart even if the halo slips from time to time :hug:

i wasn't aware creative are getting a new logo, i can't wait to see it

MMMMMM,
People are posting & asking for explanations that THEY obviously havn't recieved, & are politely entitled to.

Having dealt with Creative now CND for a loooooong time I don't think they would have explained it in the same way as it was posted.

I'm an avid supporter of the company & it's systems but would never answer/pr for them in that manner. JMHO

XX J XX

At the end of the day... as long as the products remain the same it doesn't bother me what the packaging is like :wink2:

At the end of the day... as long as the products remain the same it doesn't bother me what the packaging is like :wink2:

As long as they don't look like Sainsbury's basics or Tescoo's value packs LOL:)

This is a Global repackaging, not a local one for the UK! Creative Nail Design are part of/owned by a massive global group....Colomer (check your packaging)....I'm sure they know what they are doing! Not aimed at you Sandi per the quote, just saying!

As long as they don't look like Sainsbury's basics or Tescoo's value packs LOL:)
Whats.wrong,with.them.....I.like.them...they.make.my.cupboards.
look.tidy.and.co-ordinated

:green:

This is a Global repackaging, not a local one for the UK! Creative Nail Design are part of/owned by a massive global group....Colomer (check your packaging)....
Yep... Colomer, as in the head office in Barcelona :green:

Revlon also a part of the Colomer Group USA.

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back