Custom blend on myself - opinions please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they look really good hun well done, Thats why i love this site!!! :green: :green:

xx:hug: xx

Bev Rose said:
Well!!!!!
I've had another go at them......see pics

They do look better to me i have to say, but when i look at the photo they look different again??!!:lol:

NOW your cookin'!!!

Well done. They are a vast improvement. You see? The finished nail was there all the time!!

So many soak off and start again when there is absolutely no need ... The nail is there, but they just haven't found it. Often the biggest problem is that they are lost and don't know where to go.

YOU have found your way so well done for persevering. Once you know where you are going, it is much easier to find your way. x

I'm sure this thread will have inspired many to not be so easily satisfied with their work and the images have been invaluable in showing them the right direction.

they look lovely now you have shortened them hun, well done xxx

Go Bev ! Go Bev ! Go Bev ! This has been a great on-line lesson !

geeg said:
I'm sure this thread will have inspired many to not be so easily satisfied with their work and the images have been invaluable in showing them the right direction.

Absolutely, I loved this thread as reading what you and some others I aspire to said gives such great pointers. I appreciated all the comments my single posted nail got and boy did I go back and try and achieve what they said and I learned something too, the crescent shape on the free edge from the barrel view being one, I had been told in class to keep the free edge an even thickness (which I hadn't done in my nail:rolleyes: ) but the crescent shape was so much better.

Bevs pics were fab, a real running story, what a star!

Nice one - that is i'm pleased it's inspired others to re-look at your work too. It's so easy to get into thinking you do a good job, but when i did this exercise i realised i was slipping!!!!! And i realised there was more work to do to get the finish right than i had been doing previously.
Given me a boost. Thanks all. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They look loads better now, just shows you what perseverance can do...well done hun:hug:

What a great educational thread! Bev, the end result is fabulous. Good on you :)

Laura

Fantastic a great thread the difference in each photo is amazing, goes to show that finishing correctly really makes a difference..... well done you (now im off to shorten thin etc .... lol)

Bev Rose said:
Well!!!!!
I've had another go at them......see pics

They do look better to me i have to say, but when i look at the photo they look different again??!!:lol:

oh babes:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: well done you did good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amb xxxxxxxxxx

Wow Bev, what an improvement, isn't it great to be able to have the advice of someone like Gigi, literally at your fingertips, this site is the best:)

Excellent!!!! Well done for being so persistent and wanting to 'get it right'!!! Your nails are truly something to be proud of!! xxx

Latest posts

Back