dad in intensive care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hug::hug::hug: Your way, well wishes to your Dad xxx

Oh dear that's sad news hope he is recovering well and Ihope you are OK, it's such a shock for everyone something like this.

Big :hug::hug:

Hope he gets well soon.
love and best wishes
xx:hug:xx

my thoughts are with you and your family , hope your dad has a speedy recovery

lynda :hug::hug::hug:

so sorry to hear that! hpe he'll get better soon:hug:

Hope your Dad has a full and speedy recovery xx

thanks so much for ur kind words, my dad has come out of intensive care 6 days on, but i sso confused he has no idead where he is or how he got there and is convinced hes in india. its so upsetting to see him like this he keeps asking for his mum and dad who died 40 years ago.
sometimes he can have a normal conversation for 10mins then will go funny again. physically all seems to be ok apart from the cheek fractures and his right eye isnt responding but they think thatl get better
x

oh hun sending you lots hugs

I hope your dad makes a speedy recovery real soon

best wishes to you and your daddy xxxx

hiya
my dad is now out of hospital and is back at home, has been for about 2 weeks. his brain seems to be 99% normal, just has the odd flutter. still cant use his right eye, he has an appointment for that next month. the hospital finally discovered after him being there for 2 weeks that hed broken his hand so thats in plaster. and 4 weeks on from the accident my dad went to a&e in agony in his ribs and they finally discovered hed broken 2!
but thank god he is making a full recovery., just shows what can happen when you least expect it and can change your life forever

im really sorry to hear about your dad.im really happy for you all that he is now back at home with you all and is recovering.
your right how things can suddenly just change.
my partner has had 2 motorbike accidents,the first one was the worst.it was caused by debris not being cleared up properly from another accident.he was rushed to hospital and was going to be released a few days later with just minor injuries untill he got up to come home he collapsed.they then found out that he had internal bleeding as he had ruptured his splean and had more than a litre of blood in his stomache which he then needed to have a blood transfusion:eek:.he was then in intensive care and had to have his splean removerd which even to this day he has to take medication everyday,fortunately he has made a full recovery and i think a tablet a day is a small price to pay with what could of happened.
i wish you and your family all the best and hope that your dad makes a full recovery.:hug:

My thoughts are with you x

Latest posts

Back