dad in intensive care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
hi guys havenyt been on for a while dad had motorbike accident on wed and has been in intensive care ever since. he was sedated for 48 hours is now starting to come round, very confused but at least he can talk il post more later
x

How very sad to hear, hope he makes a good recovery. Sending you all best wishes. xx:hug:

Sorry to hear this sad news, Sending you lots of love and hoping your Dad makes a full recovery :hug:

Oh gosh how horrible for you all. I hope he makes a full and speedy recovery. :hug:

Im so sorry to hear this news.

Hope he soon makes a full and speedy recovery.

Take care

Elaine xx

Hope he makes a speedy recovery hun!
:hug:xxxxx:hug:

Sending you my love and best wishes and to your dad too...I hope he will be out of intensive care soon and recovers well...Take Care :hug:

Best wishes. Hope he's well soon....

How awful, :hug: for you and your family. Hope he makes a good recovery xx

Aww hun how awful, wishin him a speedy recovery :hug:

Wishing your dad a full and speedy recovery.

So much bad news going about lately....my mum in hospital again ......

Must be time of the year.....i do hope your dad is on the mend and gets better soon hun xxxxxxxxxxxx:hug::hug::hug:

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. Please God he'll be back on his feet again soon. Sending prayers. xxx

Hope he is soon fit and well again.Its incredible how the body can heal itself im sure he will be ok :hug:

Wishing your dad a speedy recovery ... sending hugs for you to :hug:

Hope he's back up and about real soon hun and take care of yourself too :hug:

BIG hugs to you and your family :hug:

I hope your dad will recover quickly please let us know how he is getting on

Heres wishing your Dad a speedy recovery lots of hugs to you and your family :hug: xxxxx

Hoping he recovers quickly! :hug:

Sending you :hug: and I hope he makes a quick recovery :hug:

Latest posts

Back