Deep smile line?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need for any argument at all. We're all adults, we're all professionals, we should all just accept and respect each other's differences of opinion and if we come here for advice it's going to be honest, after all that's the best way to help each other right?

I hope the OP got the answers she was looking for :hug: x

Hi geeks

Thanks everyone for your replies u have ALL been very helpful

I think sometimes what would b taken innocently during a face to face conversation can b taken the wrong way when its written black and white but we all just trying to help each other so let's b nice :)

To Danielle, in amongst all the above stuff I forgot to answer your original question.
An easy way to achieve a deep smile line is to use the side sweep motion in halves. So use your brush to start up high at the sidewall and bring it down towards the middle and then repeat on other side and have both sides meet in the middle. Use a brush ever so slightly dampened with acetone or the remover of choice for your system and clean up your smile line using the same motions.
I use NSI Polish Pro and NSI Balance brush on white gel, when doing a white french that is not permanent. I use the polish bottle and I use a separate brush with the brush on gel and it's this same brush that I use to clean up with too:)
Hope this helps to some level but I do also have to say, Gigi is right, it sure doesn't hurt to get some training/help with this technique. Doing smile lines is not as easy as we make it look and it does require skill and sometimes this skill needs to be taught, it doesn't just come naturally.
Good luck:)

Last edited by a moderator:
On my classes I show how to do a simple French smile line and a deep smile line.

For a deep smile line we stripe across the top with white and the pull it down with a dotting tool to give you that deep smile line. Imagine you were creating a V shape instead of a U.

Asked, answered and a lot of other things were edited too ;), but now time to close, and hopefully time for some reflection on how this thread should have been.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back