Do you have a nickname?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rabbit Rabbit - Brothers christened me after the Chas n Dave song cos I never shut up, um still guilty of that one, lol.

anne xx

That reminded me of one i forgot lol, my brother and his friend used to call me 'duracel gell' (girl), then they'd say 'coz you go on...and on...' Like the advert at the time. They meant that in reference to talking by the way (before anyone gets any clever ideas :lol:).

Heheh Who knows? They probably do in the staff room when I'm not around!!!!!!

My staff call me "horrorbitchfromhell"
x

Hey what a coincidence .... that's what WE call you on here too!!
:lol::lol: only messing.. but I just couldn't resist.. sorry :lol:

All my friends just call me Ange but the lads at the snooker club call me 'flange' :eek:
Everyone at the club has a nickname. My friend Clare, they call 'gash'.
It's quite embarrassing sometimes when we walk in together and there are strangers in!
'Oh look it's flange and gash' and we get some funny looks.
We play cards at the club every Wednesday and they call us the velociraptors!
My dad calls me 'gwange' sometimes and hubby calls me 'chick'.
I answer to anything me :)

Silly me, how could I forget! There are those who call me Golden Arches...

Either top-cat by peeps...dont quiet know why :rolleyes:or those that I meet the silver fox....dont know why either :rolleyes::hug:

I get called Lucifer (very unjustly as I am very very angelic:twisted:!)which every place I have worked at has picked up, totally by themselves, and all of them think that they have made it up. It seems to be convergent evolution of my name! And when I was at primary school I was called Wood-Lucy (as in woodlouse, no idea why) and my mother calls me Locket-Sprocket.

I must admit that I am very much a nickname giver. My sister is called Libby which I have managed to turn in to £ (Pound) which came about in a very convoluted way but seems to have stuck for the last few years. I now need to come up with a nickname for my niece which is proving very hard as Kitty seems a bit of a nickname already. Never fear however, I will do it!

My Mum calls me Jowee, even writes it in my birthday/Xmas cards :( or Joan just to annoy me ! My friend calls me Joharna just a posh way of saying Joanna, I call her Chumma !

I call my cousin Pad, her name is Lily :)

My Daughter calls me chick or babes grrr lolol but usually Mum or Mummy when she wants something

I am called "pudding"by my husband because i always love my puddings.....jam treacle sponge,chocolate cake,black forest gateau....:eek:

talloulah by my auntie dont know why, my name is aimie?

You need to watch the film Bugsy Malone. Talloulah is played by a very young Jodie Foster. Best line in the film, by her, come on Bugsy, lets smear some lipstick.

My son calls me Mummy dearest. I keep telling him she was a serial killer and he just laughs.
Most other people call me bus stop. Not because I look like Marolyn but because I drive a bus.

My husband calls me Div face.. in an affectionate way lol, also Angelbunny. My Dad calls me Sausage... hmmm and Job face, nice. Also been called Nicnoc, nickerbocerglory. lol

Since the age of 4 ive had the nick name peg or peggy. Because when i was a little one i used to clomp around in my mums shoes and they all said i look like peggy mitchel the way she shuffles around in her shoes lol

And 14 years later i still have that nick name

I love these sorts of threads, it's nice to find little things out about everyone!

My family call me emmy :eek:, which makes me cringe. I don't know why but i can't stand it, but my mum insists that i will always be her little emmy kins :lol:

I work at a pub 3/4 nights a week and all of the regulars call me sweet cheeks ( i am the only member of bar staff that smiles!)

My best friends mum calls me bubbles, after the secretary in Jerry Mcguire, i'm yet to watch the movie to find out why!

I get called Brian :eek: or Bri for short ,
Someone started it after an advert about choccy fingers when I was younger
and it just kinda stuck, people look at me when I answer to Brian as they expect a bloke :lol: and they look back again very very puzzled :rolleyes:

Anway John Waynes real name was Marian Morrison :lol:

I have had loads!

Bronni is already a nickname, my full name is Abronica :eek:

I have been called Brumbrum by my dad (my sister had done my hair in bunches when i was younger and they were on the sides of my head lol, he said i looked like a motorbike!)

Jase calls me peachy, baby, oh and sexy knickers! Lol!

I tend to give everyone nicknames, esp my lil cat Salem (Mr mbaybum is one of them) and my nephew (Monkey moo, baby boo, terror monkey)

xxx

My little boy is called Pickle, because he is a little pickle! Hence my username- my 2 real loves in life, chocolate and my little pickle!
Although he's also called sausage, for no reason at all. :hug:

Mine is Maizy becuase my family always sued to call me it when i was a little girl because i was very small i.e Maizy Mouse , but now am 5ft 11 still get called it by everyone :lol:!x

I've had loads of names at school, mostly horrible. My surname is Kerr.... so I got Wan, Wayne and Joe...u get the drift...

At College I was Candifloss, Candy or Flossy because I had candifloss pink hair.

Now I get called Red (Hair colour related again and my DJ name is UKRed)... Andi... A.... And... (my real name is Andrea).

Latest posts

Back