Do you want me as world leader

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who for world leader ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have my vote adelekeegan1!!!!!!!!!!!
And Chels I'm with you...
~*~SAVE THE WATER~*~
Thank you very much - down with Izzy and her horrible little crew:green:

Thankyou!! someone gets it!! hehe

now get out yer puffball sleeves woman we have campaigning to do!!!

(BTW im sat here with foil on all fingers ready to play with glitter once i get this flamin acrylic off!! bloody hard to type light a smoke and drink a coffee at the same time!! see how committed i am Del????)
Oooh I've got bronze glitter tips at the moment.
I know what you mean, I have tried to type, drink a glass of wine, smoke, file my nails and cook the husbands dinner all at once

(BTW im sat here with foil on all fingers ready to play with glitter once i get this flamin acrylic off!! bloody hard to type light a smoke and drink a coffee at the same time!! see how committed i am Del????)
I got the jonke... but i,m feeling you may need the firemen around with all those fumes and flames... lol

Call me when they come so I can drawl all over them while they put you out..:lol::lol:

Oooh I've got bronze glitter tips at the moment.
I know what you mean, I have tried to type, drink a glass of wine, smoke, file my nails and cook the husbands dinner all at once

Oh - what a difficult life our world leader lives :lol:

I think our leader should add a new rule - ye shall employ servant who will file your nails, cook all dinners and poor every glass of wine and light every cigarrete - there has to be some perks to being world leader! Oh - and another rule that the husbands should cook their own bloody dinner!

Oh - what a difficult life our world leader lives :lol:

I think our leader should add a new rule - ye shall employ servant who will file your nails, cook all dinners and poor every glass of wine and light every cigarrete - there has to be some perks to being world leader! Oh - and another rule that the husbands should cook their own bloody dinner!

Excellent suggestion - welcome servant Oey:green:

If Santa promises to provide everyone with the aforementioned "Hubby Remotes".......

Will the world leader promise the evil Elf organizing the Secret Santa a life time supply of M&S humbugs???

:lol:
(don't want much, do I? hahah)

LOL

If Santa promises to provide everyone with the aforementioned "Hubby Remotes".......

Will the world leader promise the evil Elf organizing the Secret Santa a life time supply of M&S humbugs???

:lol:
(don't want much, do I? hahah)

LOL
Granted:lol:

Adele would you get rid of polls...? :lol:

I second this one, logged on today and the first page of new posts has more polls than threads. Whats going on :eek::lol::green:

I second this one, logged on today and the first page of new posts has more polls than threads. Whats going on :eek::lol::green:

What I want to know...there was blue lines everywhere...!!!! I like polls...but yikes...not zillions of them...:lol:

Adele...get rid of polls...and I will vote for you...on your poll...:green:

Ah this can be a tricky one. I think polls are good, but when they are as old as some of these, they should be closed and as world leader that would be my action:lol::lol::lol:

Polls are great...love them... just right now it's like an alien invasion LOL...

Hmmmm ok...you get my vote Adele...you can be my yummy mummy....:lol:

besides I fell off my podium last night and broke my ankle...

Ah this can be a tricky one. I think polls are good, but when they are as old as some of these, they should be closed and as world leader that would be my action:lol::lol::lol:
Only mods can close polls... do you want a job? LOL

Only mods can close polls... do you want a job? LOL

As world leader I will. All those evil posts by the wicked Izzi will get deleted too:green::green::green:

and as world leader can you ban Mercedes from changing her avatar ever again? :lol:

Oh dear but she voted for me have you ??
check out your poll (which can be closed mwahahahahahaha :twisted: )

I voted for you on the first day before you even stated your intentions, how's that for trust? lol

check out your poll (which can be closed mwahahahahahaha :twisted: )

I voted for you on the first day before you even stated your intentions, how's that for trust? lol

Put it like that, consider Mercedes avatar stuck:lol:

Put it like that, consider Mercedes avatar stuck:lol:

< hands on birthing hips > EXCUSE ME :irked:

Is there any way I can take back my vote :mad: ??????

thank goodness for that :green: lol

{bows down to the world leader} :wink2:

Just appointed you chancellor of Spain, arise Lady Sandi:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back