Do you want me as world leader

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who for world leader ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me! I really need to get out of this attic.

Only because you've been given a position of power. Once Adele has been overthrown, you'll soon change your tune. You wait; come the revolution.........:green:

**Wheels out the guillotine**

well that all well and good.. but no one parties like Adele... who needs skimpy undypants anyway? i just get embarased at their (lack of) bulge!

puff ball sleeves are making a comeback so i have heard!

Im sticking with the Party Party!!

:green::green:

Lack of bulge doesn't mean lack of creativity :Love:

Now Chels...seriously puff balls??? were they hot in the 50's 60's 70's 80's 90's???? Nooooooo so they ain't gonna be good in the 00's...
but whatever floats your boat...:lol:

As for partying hard.... thats ok....so long as you can all see each other beyond those puffy sleeves...and you don't trip over your handbags.... you all keep partying hard...and don't scuff those white stiletto's or snag your black tights...

* tapping the mike... testing..1...2...3...testing...testing *

**Wheels out the guillotine**

See!! See!!! Anyone who stands up for human rights gets the chop! Is this any way for a civilised society to behave???:eek:

Oh hang on. It's Adele and her parties we're talking about here. :green: Don't know where the word "civilised" came from!:lol::lol:

See!! See!!! Anyone who stands up for human rights gets the chop! Is this any way for a civilised society to behave???:eek:

Oh hang on. It's Adele and her parties we're talking about here. :green: Don't know where the word "civilised" came from!:lol::lol:

Whaa? I'm just preparing the fruit salad for the party with this here contraption!!! I find it so much easier to slice erm watermelon then using a knife...:eek:... The uprising is getting paranoid me thinks!

Whaa? I'm just preparing the fruit salad for the party with this here contraption!!! I find it so much easier to slice erm watermelon then using a knife...:eek:... The uprising is getting paranoid me thinks!

:lol::lol::lol:

You'd be paranoid too if you'd just been sentenced to 10 years hard labour for laughing!

Very sporting - you will be known as
Vice Chancellors Chels of Oz
:lol::lol::lol:

Sals...Izzy...feel free to approach my podium...The Revolution Against Adele and her Puff Ball Sleeves Party has arisen...

Free Mercedes cars to all who join...
Conferences in the sun by the beach....sangria, cerveza, c.o.c.ktails...all on tap and flowing freely....
Men in skimpy undypants to serve...all buffed, tanned and oiled...:lick:

I need to take a minute...I'm getting all flushed....:o

I'll be back...:twisted:
If cushy government jobs are going to every Aussie except me I'm putting my hand up for a new mercedes and heading to the beach.

If cushy government jobs are going to every Aussie except me I'm putting my hand up for a new mercedes and heading to the beach.

Yay! Another rebel!

I hope as political prisoners and in the spirit of democracy Izzy and I will be allowed to have a voice? I also think the subject of the unlimited power bestowed upon Happy Hands needs to be addressed. One wrong word and you will all be under sentence of death.:Scared:

Izzy and I were sentenced for having a laugh (can't do links; see the charity bags thread!)

Rise up against the tyranny! The time has come for revolution!
Don't you dare:irked::irked::irked:

Sals...Izzy...feel free to approach my podium...The Revolution Against Adele and her Puff Ball Sleeves Party has arisen...

Free Mercedes cars to all who join...
Conferences in the sun by the beach....sangria, cerveza, c.o.c.ktails...all on tap and flowing freely....
Men in skimpy undypants to serve...all buffed, tanned and oiled...:lick:

I need to take a minute...I'm getting all flushed....:o

I'll be back...:twisted:
Is that all you are offering pffffff:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

well that all well and good.. but no one parties like Adele... who needs skimpy undypants anyway? i just get embarased at their (lack of) bulge!

puff ball sleeves are making a comeback so i have heard!

Im sticking with the Party Party!!

Good on ya Chels - you are awarded a congressional medal:lol::lol::lol:

I am starting to get a little worried here......

I still know that Adele must be stopped , I have hidden the keys to her mobility scooter to slow her down in her evil plan for world domination :twisted:

....but I also think an even worse proposition is Mercedes69 as any kind of leader :eek:....I mean SERIOUSLY!!.....:eek:

Sals....loving the Chanel combat fatigue look....so on trend!!!, but the diamontes on the AK47 mmmm, just a bit too much???

Now that I've been damned for being a clever clogs, I'm seriously considering unpledging my allegiance to Adele's world domination and may just join ranks with Sals and Izzi :lol:

Sals....loving the Chanel combat fatigue look....so on trend!!!, but the diamontes on the AK47 mmmm, just a bit too much???

:lol:A bit too showy you reckon?

Now that I've been damned for being a clever clogs, I'm seriously considering my allegiance to world domination and may just join ranks with Sals and Izzi :lol:

Join us Karen! You know it makes sense. And you get a really funky uniform!:green:

and sals how do you expect to run in jimmy choos for goodness sake !! throw em, over here love i will look after em for ya xxx
(oh if you are bigger than a 3 chop your toes off coz i need em to fit me , lol)

Now that I've been damned for being a clever clogs, I'm seriously considering unpledging my allegiance to Adele's world domination and may just join ranks with Sals and Izzi :lol:

You know it makes sense!!!........which is something Adele has never done :lol:!!

Oh and I meant it as a compliment:cry:

You know it makes sense!!!........which is something Adele has never done :lol:!!
I don't need to - its my world:lol:

Join us Karen! You know it makes sense. And you get a really funky uniform!:green:
Yeah the jacket with the extra long sleeves:green:

Hahahahaha!!! Man i get you!! If you are world leader can i be
Chels of Oz.. Minister for waste and flushing please??

My first law would be.. If its yellow let it mellow.. if its brown flush it down!

You have my vote adelekeegan1!!!!!!!!!!!
And Chels I'm with you...
~*~SAVE THE WATER~*~

You have my vote adelekeegan1!!!!!!!!!!!
And Chels I'm with you...
~*~SAVE THE WATER~*~

Thankyou!! someone gets it!! hehe

now get out yer puffball sleeves woman we have campaigning to do!!!

(BTW im sat here with foil on all fingers ready to play with glitter once i get this flamin acrylic off!! bloody hard to type light a smoke and drink a coffee at the same time!! see how committed i am Del????)

I am starting to get a little worried here......

I still know that Adele must be stopped , I have hidden the keys to her mobility scooter to slow her down in her evil plan for world domination :twisted:

....but I also think an even worse proposition is Mercedes69 as any kind of leader :eek:....I mean SERIOUSLY!!.....:eek:

Come on now, you can never have to much bling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back