Do your staff think you are stupid?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good on you girl !

Why not go round to her house and say....i just wanted to give you these flowers we all got you as you are very ill......!!!!:lol:

If you check with ACAS I don't think this is allowable unless you have the employee consent first as this is deemed to be invasion of privacy.

Well I have done the dirty deed and i am now on my second drink (and last as I have got clients 2morrow) for the evening with a horrible sick feeling in my stomach. I have already recieved an abusive voicemail massage on my mobile from her mother telling me she hated working for me anyway, she was going to leave and I am nothing but a working class snob (i have taken that one as a complament LOL:green:).
So I think I am in for a few nasty calls over the next coming weeks and lots of no shows.

Thank you all for your advice it does help lots.

debs x

Well done you, and to head of the no shows, for new clients I would introduce a deposit on booking, especially for phone bookings, see how quick they hang up :D

You did the right thing, although its hard.

Latest posts

Back