Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can we use fancy thongs/flip flops ?
Yes :D

I've just edited the original post and also added the judging criteria (mentioned on another thread).

So is to be a nail art comp then Sandi ???

Lol, I wonder how many shoes/ sandals get purchased along the way whilst finding the right shoe for the pic!!!!

Can I use my own sandals that I'm quite attached to?

Does it have to be just the one sandal or can you take a picture of the pair to get two angles of the foot ware?

Can the model be waring the sandal?

Lots of questions Sandi....just want to make sure!:)

I'm gonna have to beg someone to model for me, otherwise I'll win the yuckiest feet comp!:lol: My toes look like cocktail sausages.

So is to be a nail art comp then Sandi ???
Yes... you're dressing the toenails to match the footwear.

Can I use my own sandals that I'm quite attached to?
Yes

Does it have to be just the one sandal or can you take a picture of the pair to get two angles of the foot ware?
just 1 photo with 1 item of footwear and 1 foot

Can the model be waring the sandal?
Yes
hth's

right well i have chose some shoes , well sevral pairs actually lol , so the seed is planted ...just wish you could have told me a few months ago sandi so i could have lost some weight , its soooooo hard shoving my wobbly tum out of the way when doing my toenails y'know :green:

ooh i wanna do this but my brain is dead , lol why do i always buy sandals in black !! :lol:

ooh i wanna do this but my brain is dead , lol why do i always buy sandals in black !! :lol:

For the original DAN comp I found my dress picture on Ebay.....! Get searching on Ebay/Google Images & let your imagination go wild!!

ooh thanks hun xxx

I going to give it a go, never done it before:eek: so you had better get you bandages out to stop you splitting your sides...........:lol:
Can I use someone esle toes as my feet are swollen with small sausages on the end called toes..yeh yeh you get the picture

I've got a model so I don't have to put my horrid feet on the internet. Just off to look for some shoes.......I'm so excited!:green:

can ALL geeks enter these competitions?? I am recently new and have never done one yet.

can ALL geeks enter these competitions?? I am recently new and have never done one yet.
Most definitely... the competitions are open to all members :D

Sorry to be a pain in the bum, just I want to be completely sure...

Are the pictures submitted supposed to look liike the previous Dress A Nail comp, ie a picture of a sandal and a picture of a foot (if not doing a sandal that you own)?

So can I choose some dream sandal picture off the t'internet, then dress a real foot to go with it? And submit the 2 photos?

Sorry to sound sooooooooooo stoopid.:|

Yes :D

I've just edited the original post and also added the judging criteria (mentioned on another thread).

cool, thongs and flipflops allowed, now i just gotta find a caravan park to do my photo shoot:)

Are the pictures submitted supposed to look liike the previous Dress A Nail comp, ie a picture of a sandal and a picture of a foot (if not doing a sandal that you own)?
Yes please

So can I choose some dream sandal picture off the t'internet, then dress a real foot to go with it? And submit the 2 photos?
Submit one photo... the shoe pic with the toenail pic inside it, the same as the D.A.N. comp at Xmas
hth's

right well i have chose some shoes , well sevral pairs actually lol , so the seed is planted ...just wish you could have told me a few months ago sandi so i could have lost some weight , its soooooo hard shoving my wobbly tum out of the way when doing my toenails y'know :green:
YEP....Im feeling that too Emma!!!! Glad it aint just me with this problem:!: :o :green:

Latest posts

Back