Dress A Nail - Spring/Summer 2007

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise I will make time to enter this one..even if I have to work on my own toes x

I've had an excellent response re prizes for the competition, here's the list so far:-

12 pots of glitter (6 fine & 6 sliced) (Butterfly 100 aka Naomi)
3 pairs of Loof-ahh's (Jnail aka Janice)
Upstylez book and step-by-step dvd (John Fenell, over 20 yrs exp in the Australian Hairdressing Industry)
Nail Graphix Glitter (naturalnails aka Fiona)
Nailtopia stickers from the new collection (to the value of £50) (Julia - Nailtopia)
Sara Happ lip scrub (Samuel Sweet aka The Geek)
Raw Beauty Nailart products (glitter shapes & fabric shapes) (Wenyan aka raw-beauty)
'Feet to go' Gena pedi kit (small) (Suey aka Sue, At Your Fingertips)
£10 Next voucher (Louise aka Plaoh)
Optix Nail Enamel Collection (Clare aka Claradoon)
OPI Professional Pedi Foot File (Gloria aka Glorsclaws)

Four members have kindly agreed to be judges, they are:-
Fiona (naturalnails), Jac (jac extreme), Cheryl (Bling Nails) and Sheryl (grafxgal) :D :D :D :D

I did a search for sandals on ebay there are some lovely ones! Am guessing that is OK?

(re the copyright thing I mean!)

I did a search for sandals on ebay there are some lovely ones! Am guessing that is OK?

(re the copyright thing I mean!)
I would think so, but I'm not 100% sure.

I too was wondering about the copywrite thing! Now please forgive me for being blond, but what is classed as a copy written image?

Is this just for nail technicians, as I only do natural nails (or would that be too boring)?

Is this just for nail technicians, as I only do natural nails (or would that be too boring)?
It's for any Geek, if you can 'dress' the toenails then you can enter, whether it be nailart, rhinestones or other items to complement the toenails to the footwear.
Go for it :D

Thanks very much. I'll try to be brave and give it a go!:)

I've just updated the list of prizes :D

Check it out by clicking here

I've received the first entry into the comp :D

Look forward to receiving a few more from you guys... how are your creations coming along?

Look forward to receiving a few more from you guys... how are your creations coming along?

It isn't :irked:

I have total brain block!

Hopefully 'something' will come to me soon xxx

Oh heck! How on earth do you put one photo inside another, I have a sandal pic & I have done my design. Not a clue though on how to put one pic inside another!!!:cry: Are 2 pics out of the question?

Not a clue though on how to put one pic inside another!!!:cry: Are 2 pics out of the question?
If you're stuck re putting one pic on another one then send me both of them and I'll do it for you :hug:

If you're stuck re putting one pic on another one then send me both of them and I'll do it for you :hug:

Thank you soooooo much! Think it must be my age, can't get my head around clever technical stuff!

I've bought everything I need and have an idea in my head. Will start on it asap.:hug:

Got my shoe and idea now just need to find time to do it :)

Latest posts

Back