Dress Up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you still play dress up?

• Absolutely!

Votes: 74 69.8%
  • No Way!!! I'm too grown

Votes: 12 11.3%
  • Never I have no playful side!

Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Only during Halloween

Votes: 17 16.0%

• Total voters
I never really dress up (boring I know!) but I do on Halloween and if I go to a fancy dress party. I never know what to dress as though.

I will find the pics of me in 'dress up' and add them to the post.

Do you have pics of your 'country' dress up Cait?

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

We have PJ parties sometimes they are great, now holding the stomach in a just good fun. I have also been know to go out with my mates in fancy dress and pretend to be someone were not, rich wags from Aldlerey Edge, up coming pop starts ect

snowwhiteresized.jpg

Me as Snow White - Charity day at Greggs the bakers - I worked 6 hours in that outfit

Punk.jpg

Fancy dress party - the guy is someone from college(first time round lol)

DSC00174-2.jpg

Halloween with my boyfriend, I did have black lipstick on but it kinda rubbed off :(

I love dressing up!!! :green::green:

i love to dress up ! (but im not showing any pictures, for hubby's eyes only :Grope: ) :lol: :lol:

Me and my mates are always dressing up, dressed up last month as pirates, going out next week as bunnies then next month is sis in laws birthday so still trying to find and out fit for that (any suggestions?). Then after that is my sisters hen night, we've got to dress up as hill billies with the hat, dungarees, billie bob teeth etc that is going to be a very funny night.
Then the usual halloween, christmas etc. I own that many costumes I could open up my own fancydress shop. I love it but it can get quite expensive because of course I can't be seen wearing the same costume twice! lol

I normally play dress up twice a year - firstly my friends husbands birthday partys (last one I was Amy Winehouse lol pics are on my profile page haha) and then at the Butlins 80's weekender that me and 2 mates go to every year.

Dress up is great fun - you can be anybody and anything

I am going to wear either fairy wings or angel wings on my 40th birthday weekend in Bath.
so if their are any geeks out in Bath on the weekend of July 10-13th, if you spot a drunken fairy/angel it'll be me!

I've told my friends that they don't have to dress up, just me!

On my hennight we we went to a hotel for a Murder Mystery weekend. I told everyone to wear black dress. some had cigarette holders and feather boas, I had a vintage black and white long dress with a fake animal stole and a tiara.

Latest posts

Back