dusting off nails... what do you use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bengalkat said:
I use two different things. I use a Fluffy and also a brush thing I got at Sally's. I looked on their site but can't find it. It's oval and has 'bristles' on both sides but it's a soft plastic. I love it and it feels good on the skin.
Michele
sounds like the nsi plush brush, I love it.
good to know hyperion are selling it to but I only see it as part of the brisa kit, are they selling it seperately to?

For those who use a fluffy brush, I've always been curious...how do you properly disinfect it after each client? Doesn't it become too sopping wet when soaked and take forever to dry?

i bought a pink blusher brush from wilkos! does the job nicely!lol

I use a manicure brush ....but if I have a problem lifter and really need to get every speck off....I use canned air ( like the kind for your computer ) it works great ! just warn the clients ...as that a spritz of air can be shocking :)
Melissa

i first started out with my manicure brush that came with my kit,but i found it a little too firm.now i use a soft bristled toothbrush!!!it's actually a kids toothbrush.so it's smaller than your regular adult one.my clients get a kick out of it.it's pink with a picture of tweety bird on it.:lol:

michark said:
i first started out with my manicure brush that came with my kit,but i found it a little too firm.now i use a soft bristled toothbrush!!!it's actually a kids toothbrush.so it's smaller than your regular adult one.my clients get a kick out of it.it's pink with a picture of tweety bird on it.:lol:

i tried a toothbrush, but after a few sprays with sanitiser i found the plastic started to go soft causing the bristles to come loose.

angel fingers said:
i tried a toothbrush, but after a few sprays with sanitiser i found the plastic started to go soft causing the bristles to come loose.

i haven't found that at all.it's still in good condition.the bristles are a little spread out.that's it.

plush brush from my brisa kit for me aswell

i use a nail brush from LCN, it has stiff bristles, great removing dust and i just spray with clori-spray in between clients. i think these cost about £4.50 each brush.

I ordered a big brush from NSI weeks ago and on the invoice with my other goodies, it said it would follow.. but it hasn't yet!!

Going to ring up tomorrow!

I am not going to tell you what I have been using up to now :o

Brisa Brushy for me too love it!! Wouldnt use anything else.

CadenceAlex said:
I ordered a big brush from NSI weeks ago and on the invoice with my other goodies, it said it would follow.. but it hasn't yet!!

Going to ring up tomorrow!

I am not going to tell you what I have been using up to now :o

me too ordered a plush brush with other stock , it said on invoice will follow, this was weeks ago, have called twice still not got it , dont get me started on free sample kit from them that i requested in january!!!!!

so meanwhile i use a handled manicure brush to sweep away dust

lotus blossom said:
me too ordered a plush brush with other stock , it said on invoice will follow, this was weeks ago, have called twice still not got it , dont get me started on free sample kit from them that i requested in january!!!!!

so meanwhile i use a handled manicure brush to sweep away dust

I'm going to ask them about the sample, I've spent loads of money with them this month and they should send me one, as I don't want to send my details on a postcard.. as they ask on the website!!

No doubt the importers from whatever country the plush brushes are made in, are having a hard time!!

Oh yes! Forgot about the canned air. I use that too. Very effective.
Michele

RuthW said:
It may sound a bit daft but it works..
I use a body shop facial brush. The bristles a nice and firm, and they really probe out the dust. Cost about £1 but I find it better than my duster brush.

I dont use the body shop one but one similar :)

I use a plush brush from NSI, it's the best thing I ever bought from them.

not sure what it's actually called but i got it in my brisa gel kit its a clear white soft as brush just gorgeous!! sometimes i use my hot pinknail brush though. :)

I use a blusher brush i found in a beauty supply store,works well nice and soft also.:)

Florentina Alexnder
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back