Earls Court - RESULTS!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanx for all the congrats:hug:
it was a decision i only took on wed to enter fabric instead of L&P.
i need to say thank u to caroline for the lend of her spare build, as mine had siezed up:eek: also for the lend of her enamel as mine mnysteriously had lumps in it:eek:
i only wish i could've been of more help back when she had problems with her boost:cry:
her nails looked fab, regardless of her problems, so im glad she placed when she wasnt expecting to, so it didnt go completly tits up:hug:

i wish the pro nails comps would set up so that we could do all 4 categories like in the nail olympics. its exhausting, but a great challenge. without the chance to do just that in the nailympics i wouldn't have known how great it is to compete in fibreglass and gel.

only trouble is, now i dont know which system to use at g-mex in the overlay category!

well done to nikki, who i will b fighting it out with 2moro in the sculpt!
well done to all the other geeks who competed, u will undoughtedly now have the bug!
x

Well done Christine - was great to see you there and to see your fab nails! xx:)

Congratulations to all you fabulous and talented Geeks.

Good luck to those of you competing tomorrow.

Ah well, as long as it's one of us for the creative ambassadors thats all that counts eh liza. Today's were fab though, pitty your model broke one right at the end of the day! ah well one less to soak off eh? Let us battle it out...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for all the congrats, see some really great nails in the comp today in all divisions and categories. Well done to all those that entered! You're a winner just to be there and try your best.

xx

Congrats to all you girls in the northern hemisphere from us in the southern hemisphere:green:

I'm so proud of you girls!!! Wonderful work and wonderful results. :hug:

Well done everyone:hug:

Congrats to all!
Some great 'Geeky' results and fabulous nails around yesterday.

Good luck to Liza in todays sculpt catagory, and anyone else competing too!

Congratulations to everyone that took part!!!
And a huuuuge well done to all the winners!!!xxxxx:hug:

a huge well done to all the entries in the comps winners or not ,for having the guts and determination to get up there and have a go.

congratulations to all the winning Geeks!!

Urban Geek well done! :hug:

a huge well done to all the entries in the comps winners or not ,for having the guts and determination to get up there and have a go.

Absolutely! Well done to all of you that were winners, but just as importantly, well done to all of you who took part. It was great seeing you all in action and inspiring us all!:hug:

Well done to all of you, what an achievement.....:hug:

Congratulations to everybody who entered!

Well for someone that didnt have a wink of sleep all last week you done well Liza...lol Wish i could work like that with little too no sleep !

Good luck today chick..! :hug:

Any news on todays results yet anyone??

Any news on todays results yet anyone??
Photographic

1st place 112 points Kirsty Meakin
2nd place 111 points Gloria Mason

Sculpting
Division 3

3rd Nikki Portway

Huge Congrats :D

Those are the only results I've got for now...

p.s. just got another text from Sass, she said sorry for only getting a couple of names but they read them out so fast she couldn't catch all of the names.

Yeay - good result for Glo and the others! Well done hun!

Latest posts

Back