EDGE shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love all the pics of this shape it reminds me of swords :)

These nails are awesome. :eek:((THE TECH IS AWESOME!!)) But this shape is catching on big in the States. Just one more option to give to my loving and interesting clients.

I just did mine and LOVE the look! I can't wait to see what my clients say...
gina+silvestro-albums-edge+nails-picture9656-dsc01152.jpg

ha ha... very good...i only did one set for my client when i had mine done :)...
how long did it take you to do them? it took me about 2 hours which is quite long... but shape is quite demanding...:)

Gina, they are beautiful!!!

get it gina! are those gel?

Yes, I used Akzentz Natural Coverage Cool mixed with glitter and Builder Clear mixed with a dab of Red Gel ARt, and more glitter :)

Thanks... Everyone LOVES them so much better the stilettos. Even the conservative people!

here's mine... i have a step by step of it, it's made with gel... i shall do one step by step with l&p but i don't have the time for now...

Ohhh I'd love if you could do that! Def the L&P. The more pics I see the more it grows on me, even if I start with just a pinky....

Oi, as if I wasn't having enough trouble with forms before.

Wow. I think they look amazing. The shape is great.

I managed to miss much of the last half of this topic so glad it got linked from another topic! I think Angelfingers nail might have been my favourite because it looked like she filed the corners for a more traditional stilletto shape but with the added interest of the shape. That might have just been the angle of the picture though. I am still drawn back to the red ones, I think they are stunning!

Did anyone else have a go?

this is my edge, I really like this shape :)

Last edited:
I managed to miss much of the last half of this topic so glad it got linked from another topic! I think Angelfingers nail might have been my favourite because it looked like she filed the corners for a more traditional stilletto shape but with the added interest of the shape. That might have just been the angle of the picture though. I am still drawn back to the red ones, I think they are stunning!

Did anyone else have a go?

i think mine was pinched too much and thats what made it look narrower.
i have done some more since and they were better.

Beautiful work Jagienka. I'm off to see if you have an album so I can see more of your work. I hope you do!

What did you use for the gold and the black on the middle and index finger? Love the embedded flower too. x

this is my edge, I really like this shape :)

I love them, especually the pink one :hug:

i think mine was pinched too much and thats what made it look narrower.
i have done some more since and they were better.

Ah I see, I thought you had files the free edge corners rounder whilst retaining the v shape. I loved yours :hug:

heres the set i did last week.
ST831903.jpg

Beautiful work Jagienka. I'm off to see if you have an album so I can see more of your work. I hope you do!

What did you use for the gold and the black on the middle and index finger? Love the embedded flower too. x

Thank you very much :)

all pictures are on my website http://jagnanails.co.uk
for the gold and black I used flexbrush

:)

You are welcome. What is flexbrush?

Meant to say, I looked at your website and wahat "repetoire" you have. They are all gorgeous. I was excited when I saw you had so many pctures and albums. :hug:

Latest posts

Back