EDGE shape

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa the artistry and the skill in those are amazing.

However I wonder on the practicalities of doing stuff in day to day life ... and I wonder if you'd be refused entry on a plane cos they look like lethal weapons!!! :lol:

Lol, they would probably not allow into the plane without protective clothing)
But, to be honest, these are so common there, that no one will be surprised:hug:

Practicality wise, i think its a matter of getting used to them like any other longer nail shape. Of course, mums and nurses should not be wearing these.

Just had a thought, imagine a dentist or a general surgeon with these, I would run away from them :hug:

But I still love the shape and artistic approach))) Need to try these myself)

:hug:

I am actually really liking this shape!! the more pics i see the more it grows on me...its just soooo different to anything you see about over here

:green:i put a set of stilettos on myself in october, and i LOVED the way they looke3d. They dont get requested much in this small bible belt town, but i've had a few requests since i did them. Mine weren't very long, tho, so they looked more like your pics that actual lenghty stilettos.
i love the simplicity of your photos and artwork. keep it up. if it looks good on you, ppl will request it.

those are really beautiful, have you done them or are they by a member on the russian forum?
do you speak russian? i wish i could understand what is being said on nailclub, i think it would be such a great source of information especially since i love artistic nails so much. when i go on nailclub i just randomly click on things and see what happens :lol:

i think the shape is very flattering, that lenthwise ridge really emphasizes the slender look.

those are really beautiful, have you done them or are they by a member on the russian forum?
do you speak russian? i wish i could understand what is being said on nailclub, i think it would be such a great source of information especially since i love artistic nails so much. when i go on nailclub i just randomly click on things and see what happens :lol:

i think the shape is very flattering, that lenthwise ridge really emphasizes the slender look.

none of these are mine - unfortunately(

i havent tried these yet( but will do sometime soon, i am very busy with clients just now, i have sinusitis and planning to home for Hogmanay:lol:

re russian forum - i am a member, I speak fluent russian, i think they are working on translating to english. The site is full of info and step by steps.

I am thinking how i can put the step by steps here without having copyright problems)

if you need anything let me know - i can look it up for you)))

:hug:

Oh we want step by steps, but yes the copyright....

Is it actually forbidden? I mean they themselves have put it out on a public (or what appears to be) forum, and therefore it must be ok to copy/paste onto here? As long as the original author is recognized? It's not like using pictures to promote your business, it's a link...

Does anybody know this?

We often copypaste things on here, both pictures and links so why not??? (or are we all just breaking the law:eek:)

many of you are too conservative :)

I personally probably wouldn't do my nails like this, but I wouldn't discourage a client if they wanted it....anything that makes clients happy works for me :)

im doing them tomorrow for my friend, will try to take step-by-step picture :)

THOSE ARE COOL. I would love to see them in progress!!!

here's mine... i have a step by step of it, it's made with gel... i shall do one step by step with l&p but i don't have the time for now...

n775960768_1053846_3856.jpg

n775960768_1053847_4068.jpg

Beautiful work!

Doorie, I LOVE the nails!! They are so beautiful. Where can I go to look to see your step by step on these ones made with gel? Thank you for sharing and good luck with your personal goals in 2009!!!

love them doorie.
id like to see the tutorial.

i have a set to do on friday.

Doorie, where are you???

Latest posts

Back