Excel Competition results?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Does anyone have a full rundown on all the results from the Excel competitions yet??

I was there on Sunday, but have not heard about todays results.... Are there any comp's tomorrow???

Sue x

Two girls in know came 1st and 2nd in the tips and gel competion, but I couldnt tell you which group they were in, it could have been sundays

Paula1973 got 2nd in division 3 for sculpting, and also first in photographic.

glorsclaws got 2nd in photographic, sommer got 2nd in fantasy, urban geek got 2nd in sculpt div 2 and cant rember the rest sorry.
x

dont forget me!!!!! i came 5th in photo !! i am the chuffiest person in the whole wide world!!! LOL

lotus blossom said:
dont forget me!!!!! i came 5th in photo !! i am the chuffiest person in the whole wide world!!! LOL

Awww WELL DONE HUN!!! and all the other geeks too xxx

I was sooooo lucky myself.... was speaking to a lovely geek...N2D4, who placed with her fab Fibreglass nails, really beautiful........ when I heard my own name!!!! Couldn't believe it.... Managed to get 1st place in L&P, tip & Overlay on my first comp!!!

Didn't think it was possible.... Have to put a lot of it down to the comp training, definately worth every penny!!!

Sue x

Any news from todays categories though????

Well done everyonexxxxxxxx

Sorry... just had to say, I was so chuffed I had to take my trophy to bed in case I woke up in the morning and thought it was a dream...:Scared: arrrrgghh !!!

Sue x

Welsh Geek said:
I was sooooo lucky myself.... was speaking to a lovely geek...N2D4, who placed with her fab Fibreglass nails, really beautiful........ when I heard my own name!!!! Couldn't believe it.... Managed to get 1st place in L&P, tip & Overlay on my first comp!!!

Didn't think it was possible.... Have to put a lot of it down to the comp training, definately worth every penny!!!

Sue x

well done you.congratulations

Welsh Geek said:

Sue x

Well done honey.....you kicked ass...you should have told us sooner...the names get called out....you should have told them to say WelshGeek and then we would have known xxx

congratulations xxx

Well Done Welsh Xxxx

Congratulations xxxx

Hey Lucia, dont for get about your 2nd place in natural nails :lol: ,
Congrats to all.

scattyfox said:
Paula1973 got 2nd in division 3 for sculpting, and also first in photographic.

glorsclaws got 2nd in photographic, sommer got 2nd in fantasy, urban geek got 2nd in sculpt div 2 and cant rember the rest sorry.
x

I also got 2nd for L&P tip & overlay as well as sculpt Level 2. Still can't believe it. I have put a note in my journal about both comps and will post some pics as soon as I can think straight (have a stinking cold and chest infection - probably due to the freezing comp area!):Love:

Wow Chris..... two comps in two days.!! Well done!!

and Well done, to everyone else who entered, not just the winners!!!! I hadn't relised just how exciting and 'scary' the whole thing is!

I think I may have the bug.... Just hope I don't come last next time!! lol....

Sue x

well done everyone x

Latest posts

Back