Excercise equipment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pips

Reaction score
Carrying on from another thread about clothes, dieting and dress sizes it got me thinking about excersise equipement.

Who has equipement and doesnt use it?

Why dont you use it?

Have you ever used it?

Whats the reasons behind not using it?

Do you think it was a waste of money?

Myself I have a rebok lateral thight stepper, a ultra sculptor and a bike and while i have them to hand to use it wavers off all the time.

I keep saying if i only did 10 mins on each every other day then in time i will see results BUT something always gets in my way...appointments, housework, work runs, grandchildren....or am i just making escuses?:rolleyes:

Come on geeks lets here your reasons behind the questions :hug:

Me!!! If i looked at what i had stuffed in the outside shed i could probally have a fully equip gym..:lol::lol:

i have a multi gym that i got , its in my dining room and never gets used ! its good but it takes up too much space and is a pain to put up :eek:
i was thinking yesterday actually of putting it on ebay but thought i will use it when we go to canada as we will prob have a basement with space to use it xxx

I've got a mini stepper, a rowing machine, one of those yoga ball things, a disk thingy you do the twist on, a bike and a cross trainer type thing.
All used once :)
I have the best of plans to use them then decide to go to McDonalds instead :)
To be fair the bike and the cross trainer thing were in our garage when we moved in. The old owners didn't take them. If anyone wants them and fancies a trip to Nottingham come and get them x
I want one of those Wii Fit things now but hubby won't let me coz it'll never get used (and he's probably right)

I have had all sorts in the past - bike, rower, weights.....but never used them so they just collected dust! I bought a treadmill in Jan and I go on that nearkly every day, started off walking but now I jog, its great. The only problem is it takes up a lot of room, so I've got less room for clothes!:irked:

i have a bike, a trampline, weights and sit up equipement yet i can never bring myself to use them at home, like you say something always comes up!! my dad and i have actually joined the gym this week, as i know if he goes i will go, and being out of the house doing it makes me do it!! so really i should sell my equipment!

The best exercise equipment I ever got were my two dogs :green: They get walked every day for at least an hour if not longer, and the other day we managed 3 hours.

Ive had a lateral thigh trainer, a cross trainer, palates dvds, excersise dvds, yaga ball, hand weights, mini stepper, ive tried them all with great expectations and intentions ! dont use any of them :rolleyes: i go running occasionally but my latest idea is to go lane swimming once or twice a week. :lol: Need to get in shape for the summer !!!

What you mean like the total gym I managed to off load on my boyfriend...who currently has it at his house, and is moving into my house so its coming back (darn) oh and he doesnt use it either. Then there's the ab lounge, which sits in the corner, and when it does come out its used as a chair, then there's the leg magic, that looks after the foot bar for the ab lounge also in the corner...Oh and there was the lateral thigh trainer..spent 30 minutes sweating buckets to burn off ten calories..thankfully I was able to send that back or that would be sat in the corner...Oh there's the gym ball in the loft...Oh and the years gym membership, of which I went to about 5 times..(used to use mainly the treadmill, but would get off and feel like I was going to pass out lol)..Tried one of those vibration trainers..it was like standing on the washing machine on a fast spin cycle...and sounded like it...needless to say that went back..Ever get the feeling this could go on..and on...and on...

The thing is we tell ourselves WE NEED these things and that WE WILL USE THEM...things never pan out quite the way as planned...

I got a pup last August, he's ten months now...and Im a stone lighter without even trying...he has me on the go morning, noon and night and we're always out for at least an hours walk a day...and that works just fine for me

Im so glad its not just me who buys these things then never uses them!

m going to be strong and start and use one or the other from next week, if only for 10 mins a day...im telling myself something is better than nothing right?!? :lol: Well thats what i say and im sticking to it lol

If the weather was better i would have them set up in the garden and make use but its always raining fgs.:mad:

Latest posts

Back