eyebrow plucking?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen2k

Reaction score
hi all jus a quick question for those of you who do eyebrow plucking in salons, jus wondering how much you charge? xx

The same as brow waxing £6.

Very rare if a client has total pluking instead of waxing though!

i charge £6 and allow 15 minutes

I charge £6.30 and book out 15 mins also, x

I've recently had my price list made up and i've put eyebrow shape in at £7 which for this area is a mid range price, and same allow 15 mins for it

we charge £7 for eyebrow pluck 15 mins and £8 for eyebrow wax also 15 mins. But i always wax because nobody has ever just wanted plucking on it's own.

£4.50 for wax or tweeze at our salon. hth x x quite a few clients ask for just tweezed brows, about a quarter ish?

hi we charge £12 for an ebw or ebs

I charge £10 mobile but the salon I used to work in charged £18 and was actually a popular treatment as people had confidence it was going to be thorough! :lol:

£5 For 15 minutes - quite a few clients prefer plucking and have had bad experiences with wax.

£4.50 for waxing or plucking. Takes about 5 min wax 15 min pluck, but I usually do a combination of both.:green:

£5.50 tidy £7.00 for reshape. Mostly clients have sugaring but with plucking also. Re-shape I tend to book a little longer than 15 mins because I want to get them just right and do spend a while talking with my client first hence the extra time.

We charge £5.50 for a pluck or wax(usually wax first then finish with tweezers)and it's £7.00 for re-shape.

We have a couple of ladies out of all our clients who go for the whole eye brow to be tweezered,one is on an acne cream treatment,so cant be waxed and the other just prefers to have the tweezers for her eyebrows.Each to their own I guess.HTH:eek:

Listen ladies .....

YOU PLUCK chickens!!!

You TWEEZE eyebrows!!

:eek:

Listen ladies .....

YOU PLUCK chickens!!!

You TWEEZE eyebrows!!

:eek:
You pluck the hair with tweezers Geeg,but yes we call it eyebrow tweezing in the trade.Well MOST of us.:eek:

You pluck the hair with tweezers Geeg,but yes we call it eyebrow tweezing in the trade.Well MOST of us.:eek:

Sounds much better and more high end to me ... and I'm not a skin geek as you know!! But I do like words to sound nice and PLUCK doesn't sound nice to me. Just MHO.

Sounds much better and more high end to me ... and I'm not a skin geek as you know!! But I do like words to sound nice and PLUCK doesn't sound nice to me. Just MHO.
Yes I agree,I actually used it in my reply because the thread was called, " eyebrow plucking".It dosn't sound nice though,bit like plucked chicken effect legs following waxing,lol.

Can anyone recommend a course in London for Eyebrow shaping? Thanks

Latest posts

Back