Eyelash tinting an older lady

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unas escarlata

Reaction score
...would you tape up her upper and lower lids to give better access to the lashes to avoid skin getting tinted?

She was happy with the results having never had it done before but I could have been happier....

I used petroleum jelly around eyes, to stop skin getting tinted..:)

Sorry, I should have explained my full procedure better - I do use vaseline as a matter of course on all clients regardless of age but as her upper eyelid is quite saggy I can't get to the whole length of the lash and there was a tiny bit of tint on the upper lid.

I have had a similar problem, and with skin underneath the eye, only the top lashes seem to tint, yet on younger ladies the bottom lashes get tinted aswell xx

can anyone help? I'm guessing that as this is acceptable for EE's then it will be for tinting. Hope she doesn't get offended though :)

I've never done this for tinting but do it when I'm lashing and I think it would work well.

I'm not sure about the bottom lashes though as they will probably be a bit "lost" under the eyelids.

It's not my normal practice but I'd probably try putting a bit of tint on her bottom lashes before she closes her eyes and then apply tint to the top lashes?

As long as she's not a "squeezer"! Some ladies squeeze their eyes shut which draws the tint into the eye (not good)! LOL

i use micro pore tape pull the eye lid gently up so it's not sagging as much and put 2 strips of tape from the eylid to the forehead !! like a mini temporay eyelift !! xx

thanks ladies, that's really helpful x

BTW elliebee my other lady changed her mind! Grrrrrr

x

Latest posts

Back