Ezflow distributor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessieBee

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can give me some info.

I just been informed (after phoning about more education) that where I done my training (Room one in North Walsham with Victoria) is no longer a distributor for Ezflow?! They still do the training but don't distribute their products anymore.

Im a bit annoyed to be honest as I thought I would've been informed of this so that I knew where I would be getting my products from from now on which I don't.

So I'm just asking if someone could tell me where I will need to get them from now?
Nobody is there now to ask (apart from the receptionist who doesn't know much about it) until Tuesday.

Any info anyone can give me is appreciated x

OK, thanks, I'll do that.

I just been informed (after phoning about more education) that where I done my training (Room one in North Walsham with Victoria) is no longer a distributor for Ezflow?! They still do the training but don't distribute their products anymore.

i wondered what was going on here ...glad you put up this thread jessiebee as i was begining to think i was forgotton or there was a problem ...i phoned victoria several occassions and couldn't get thru. then i sent 2 emails asking about conversion training and haven't heard back...i called ezflow who said they would send info thru to me but i haven't recieved it yet ..so was at a lost on who to turn to...i'm re-training in nail enhancements(qualify in Nov 08) and choosing CND & Ezflow for conversion & product training ..ive still to give S2 a buzz.

may be best to call amber gibbons brand manager for ezflow, her number is 01827 280 080, she will be best to help

thanks caroline for that number i'll give them a call x

i wondered what was going on here ...glad you put up this thread jessiebee as i was begining to think i was forgotton or there was a problem ...i phoned victoria several occassions and couldn't get thru. then i sent 2 emails asking about conversion training and haven't heard back...i called ezflow who said they would send info thru to me but i haven't recieved it yet ..so was at a lost on who to turn to...i'm re-training in nail enhancements(qualify in Nov 08) and choosing CND & Ezflow for conversion & product training ..ive still to give S2 a buzz.

As far as I'm aware you'll still be able to do the training in North Walsham (it's only about 20 mins from you) just make sure you've got all your products before hand as you won't be able to top up while you're there lol like I had to.
Victoria is a very good educator and a very nice lady so you should enjoy the training you recieve from her.

I think last time I phoned (a little while back) something was mentioned about Victoria opening another salon and doing a lot of work on her "safe salons" scheme ( I can't remeber exactly) so maybe that's why you haven't had a response yet?
Try giving Room one a buzz on Tuesday and see how you get on.

will do that jessiebee thanks for info ..i just keep checking my mail & phone. i phoned the number above and it was engaged will be trying again later.

janey k... i would expect the best person you could speak to for education with ezflow is jane cook as she is in charge of it, i thought....if i am wrong i am sure someone will correct me, lol. or as ab fab said amber gibbons. Y ou will be able to get any info or numbers off of the graftons website
Grafton International Ltd - EzFlow gel and acrylic

janey k... i would expect the best person you could speak to for education with ezflow is jane cook as she is in charge of it, i thought....if i am wrong i am sure someone will correct me, lol. or as ab fab said amber gibbons. Y ou will be able to get any info or numbers off of the graftons website
Grafton International Ltd - EzFlow gel and acrylic

Yeah, thats right Jane Cook is head of education !
Im in Norfolk too and Victoria was also my distributor and im pretty sure that Georgie Smedley is our next closet distributor for Ezflow products.

thanks for the replies and help girls..my heads been in a complete merry go round with wondering what was going on .ive jotted all names and numbers down and going to give them a buzz ..ive tried contacting by phone half the day on the first number but no reply or was engaged:rolleyes:

update>purelynailz has kindly pm me with some info so going to give it a try....thank you again girls x

Last edited:
Hi

Just to confirm that Victoria is sadly no longer an Educator or distributor for EzFlow Nail Systems. She is off to pastures new and I wish her and her team all the very best.

Your best bet as already said, for distribution queries is Amber Gibbons at Graftons, she will also be able to let you know which Educator now covers you area.

HTH

I did my training this year with Victoria and ordered products on Monday I actually spoke to her when I phoned but this is the first I've heard of this you've sent me into a spin now. I will give them a buzz on Monday too.

Last edited:
this is getting confusing ?? i called today and spoke to assistant...who told me that victoria will call me tuesday...i will keep you posted.

Last edited:
I'll give Graftons a call on Monday about who will be covering our area as I was hoping to do some more training quite soon.

Thanks for all the info!

Latest posts

Back