Fancy a chuckle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuffyFileSlayer

Reaction score
I thought my fellow nail tech's would appreciate a small chuckle this afternoon! I am not sure if this link works or if you would have to copy into your browser ......

Yahoo! Video Detail for Nail Salon - Anjelah Johnson - Comedy Time

I would like to point out that it was sent to me by my good friend who is a very good Vietnamese nail professional - he said he laughed his socks off!!!
So no offense meant to anyone xx

Last edited:
One of my best friends who is Chinese sent this to me as well. It's hilarious!!!

Lol!! They are good at the up selling! Thanks for posting!

Funny! So very clever!! Lol

Hilarious haha x

The Discount Salon here where I live have dogs running around in the salon though! Surely not good lol

Absolutely hilarious.....your finger is crooked!!! Raofl x

That was funny :). She does the accent good!

Absolutely wetting myself, having had mine done twice before I was qualified in a salon EXACTLY like what she's describing, I can totally relate (actually called Beautiful Nails too)!

Hilarious.

xxx

Soo funny, watch with boyfriend he didnt laugh once. I said its funny because its all so true. X x

Sent from my GT-P1000 using SalonGeek

It's hilarious! I keep quoting it to my daughters and every time I go to a shopping centre that has a 'ProfessioNail' salon i take a photo and send it to my girlfriend who also loves Anjelah Johnson

I thought my fellow nail tech's would appreciate a small chuckle this afternoon! I am not sure if this link works or if you would have to copy into your browser ......

Yahoo! Video Detail for Nail Salon - Anjelah Johnson - Comedy Time

I would like to point out that it was sent to me by my good friend who is a very good Vietnamese nail professional - he said he laughed his socks off!!!
So no offense meant to anyone xx

Here's my favorite. This was made by the nail tech herself! "so no offense meant to anyone".
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Last edited:
Made me chuckle, now we know why so many of us have no boyfriend. Long nails no good for beauty therapy. LOL.

Latest posts

Back