first day a non smoker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not touched one.....but if someone put a lit one in my mouth...i would smoke it...lol
my face is covered in spots though(my skin looks awful).... is this the toxins coming out....i hope so or i'm going through puberty all over again.(thank god for face cement....lol)i mean foundation
first 2 weeks have been quite easy but its getting a little harder this week....i am not tempting to buy any or smoke any but its a bad week.
last week i could not stop eating so trying to curb that....until the boys gave me an easter egg yesterday :eek:
well done you lot, chris,lisa, glynis, ms.matrix and lells mum and everyone else:hug:

Well done geeks - you're doing really well :hug:

This over eating as been my mum's problem, She had her dinner the other day and then at 3 in the afternoon did her self a cheeseburger pmsl

You are doing really well Joanne.

I have had a couple of little slips - well ten to be exact last weekend!!! But I'm not giving up on giving up. I've had 10 in three weeks which my hubby worked out to be about 620 less than usual - OMG can you believe that :eek: I thought that if I bought 10 I could just have one now and again, but they kept calling me until I smoked the whole lot, so I'm not buying any more.

I've been putting the money away. 30 per day = £7.50 per day so I've already got more than £150!!! Going to waste it on Rodeo Drive on my holiday in three weeks time.

I've become an alcoholic instead now, cheap plonk being my current fav. Hic

Well done to all geeks who are managing to stay away from the evil weed :D

glynis your doing brilliantley................i am currently munching this snack called snak-a-ta
its small rice snacks (sea salt and vinegar flavour) in a 100g box.............and i am going through boxes,
as for saving money.........i am blowing it on utter rubbish....need something to do with my hands....lol (apart from nails, cleaning,eating,geeking)...so i have to go out shopping...to keep my mind off smoking :irked:

joannerowsell said:
not touched one.....but if someone put a lit one in my mouth...i would smoke it...lol
my face is covered in spots though(my skin looks awful).... is this the toxins coming out....i hope so or i'm going through puberty all over again.(thank god for face cement....lol)i mean foundation
first 2 weeks have been quite easy but its getting a little harder this week....i am not tempting to buy any or smoke any but its a bad week.
last week i could not stop eating so trying to curb that....until the boys gave me an easter egg yesterday :eek:
well done you lot, chris,lisa, glynis, ms.matrix and lells mum and everyone else:hug:

I got spotty too, Very Bad news. Get very sore throat when I go out in a smokey enviroment too. But am going to stick to it.. am a little worried as I am off on holiday and worried my patches will fall off.. they say you can shower with them on, but I find mine come off.

Lisa Woods said:
I got spotty too, Very Bad news. Get very sore throat when I go out in a smokey enviroment too. But am going to stick to it.. am a little worried as I am off on holiday and worried my patches will fall off.. they say you can shower with them on, but I find mine come off.

I have found the patches to be rubbish - within 20 minutes of putting them on I find them attached to the inside of my jumper!!!!! Doing without them at the moment - not finding it too bad - daren't eat loads though otherwise my weight is going to rocket and I am already 2 stone overweight!!!!

Can't wait for the spotty and sore throat stage LOL !!!

well done to you all ! me and my hubby need to but i keep putting it off -not good i have no will power !:cry: i keep saying i will go to the docs and get some gum but i find a risen not to do that ! good luck to you all :hug:

Hey guys!!!

Glad to hear you all are doing so excellent! I'm still going strong as well, though these last couple of weeks have been trying.

If any of you guys are still around people that smoke do you notice that the smell is now nauseating?? I cannot stand the smell (YUCK!) When my boyfriend was still here when he would light up I'd tell him to leave the room or out of the apartment altogether...anybody else experienced this??

yes i am aware of the smoke now.....doesnt make me feel sick....you will though being pregnant............lol...........i sort of like the smell

joannerowsell said:
yes i am aware of the smoke now.....doesnt make me feel sick....you will though being pregnant............lol...........i sort of like the smell

You know you're right, there are so many scents that make me nauseated now...cigerettes are definately one of them.

Question: "fags" is a slang word for cigerettes I take it?? We call ours "wood" or the most popular term "squares"

Latest posts

Back