First record you ever bought?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can't remember my first cassette tape.. my first CD's i ever bought though were Britney Spears and N'sync :p I was 12

I bought Carol King "Tapestry" and Billy Holiday "lady Sings the Blues". Although my brothers raised me on Frank Zappa!!!!

you wont beat this!!!
My first record was Everlasting Love by Love Affair- it cost 7 shillings( a fortune in those days) and it was fab!! and was re-released recently by (i cant remember who ......)and my youngest daughter thought i was SO hip and cool because i knew ALL the words- but i knew it from the original version!! and still do.ALTOGETHER NOW ....................

'Take That And Party' album by Take That! In 1992! On TAPE! CD's in those days were very expensive and considered very upmarket!

I think mine was 'Cat amongst the pigeons' by Bros....a seven incher

DONT ASK!!:eek: :lol:

OMG I feel old now!

My first ever record i bought was a Wham The Final!:lol: lol

Britan's most commercially successful pop group of the eighties. I thinks i was about 6yrs old and my sister and i saved our pocket money to buy it. Tanya my sister was in love with George and i was in love with Andrew.:lol:

Bein a greedy mare i bought three

Boomtown rats i dont like mondays
Blondie sunday girl
Anita ward Ring my bell my mum trod on it in the end cos she was so fed up of hearing it lol

I went to get Billy Jean by MJ...but it was sold out....so I got Thriller instead.

My first record was Sad Sweet Dreamer by Sweet Sensation - now I am old!!!!

I used to love playing my parents records on the radiogram (that's a big cabinet thing with a record deck in it for all you young uns!!) My favourite was King of the Road!
The first single I got of my very own was the scooby doo soundtrack. The first Lp was Parallel lines by Blondie.
Now I'm mucho older I completely embarrass my kids because I like Eminem, they think it "savage" that I know the words and can rap along - just can't help myself!!:)

itzy bitzy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini (that she wore for the first time today) timmy mallet- gosh cant beleive i just admitted that!!

David Soul singing "All I want is black bean soup and you to make it for me"

Sorry folks but you did asks:green:

elfprincessem said:
itzy bitzy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini (that she wore for the first time today) timmy mallet- gosh cant beleive i just admitted that!!
:lol:

Latest posts

Back