Flicks and Dots Beginners Nailart

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great demo. Could i just ask something? when i apply rhinestones and put a topcoat over them, the stones look duller. I have tried applying topcoat over nail art and then use glue to adhere stones to the nail to preserve the brightness but then sometimes you can see the glue??? Can you help please?:|

this tutorial was great

very useful

please please do some more

when i apply rhinestones and put a topcoat over them, the stones look duller. I have tried applying topcoat over nail art and then use glue to adhere stones to the nail to preserve the brightness but then sometimes you can see the glue??? Can you help please?:|
I use SuperShiney topcoat by Creative as it doesn't dull the shine of the rhinestones... hth's

I'll try to do some more tutorials when I've got a spare couple of hours, thank you for your lovely comments :hug:

thank you i will try it, have always used creative speedy! Yr a star.

great tutorial sandi.whats the brush called that you used to do the first white stripes and do you know where i can buy it from? thanks:)

whats the brush called that you used to do the first white stripes and do you know where i can buy it from?
I used one of my 3 V-brushes and bought them from Beauty For Nails (click here)
hth's

just wanted to say thanks for replying so quickly and for the link.you have been a great help.:)

Great tutorial I think you have forgot to mention that you need to practice, practice and practice some more.:)

Great tutorial I think you have forgot to mention that you need to practice, practice and practice some more.:)
:wink2: don't forget to show us some pics!

:)I just said id give it a go as im quiet enuf till this afternoon and wow i did it my fliks are a little bit thicker but still look gr8 Thank u soooooo much xx

Oooh, have to have a go at that, lovely.

they look fab n so easy!thanks

Thanks for such a clear and basic tutorial. I am now wearing flicks and dots on my own nails and have even had some compliments, not from people who know what they are looking at, LOL! So I will just keep practicing for now.
Leslie

where did you get stripper from ?

where did you get stripper from ?
They are "V-brushes", the link is further back in the thread, I'm sure you'll be able to find them on other nail art sites too.

hth's

i ordered some nail art brushes like that cant wait to they come...im ready to get creative...besides the ones that i were buying at the beauty supply place arent as good..cheap and they dont work very well...im so excited about my new brushes coming:)

This tutorial is excellent, thanks so much for posting x

Hi what products do you use for the nail art and give me some tips on best brushes to buy too... xx

Hi what products do you use for the nail art and give me some tips on best brushes to buy too... xx
Water based acrylic paints and V-brushes :D
The brushes weren't cheap but have lasted me well and still as good as new after a few years of use.

Latest posts

Back