Flower theme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi all you geeking people...

I have a client that LOVES nailart, so I'm practising my handpainting as she loves that, and I save time compared to 3d/encasing art...

She requested a flower theme and the nail in the bottom is what I came up with...

What do you think?????

I think they are really lovely - you clever thing x

these are lovely wish i was as clever xx

Thanks girls, wouldn't call myself clever, more like inspired by all the great techs...:hug:

nice work,im liking these.
i would like to offer something similar but i just havent got the knack of it yet.x

They look brilliant! Really nice! I like the one on the right - I want you to come and do mine! lol

Fabulous)))

I can see Liliyas school)))

well done:hug:

They are gorgeous and don't be so modest, you are VERY clever :)

arw thanks Karen... but still if I let myself inspire from other techs, I don't call myself clever:hug:

You can tell I'm a fan of her can't you Nataliya:lol:

Thanks everybody for taking the time to look and comment, it's very appreciated xxx

beautiful on lovely long nails, most of my clients have working length nails so can only do very small nail art :mad:

Lovely nail art ... I wish I had your talent!

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. If I had to pick a favourite (and it's hard), I'd pick the top right.

I agree the top right is just a bit more fine detailed or something like that... maybe with pink flowers... hmm of to paint now:wink2:

The top right is one "colour" of flower, not different flowers in different colours. This and the space between gives it a more delicate uncluttered look in my opinion.

Pretty... I have got to learn freehand!

I wish I was arty in this way, but I'm not, so I admire.
These are beautiful, well done hun xx

Lovely as well. Soooooo......tell me........how do you make hand painted stickers????

LOVE!!!!!:Love:

Thanks everybody.:hug:

Marioned: It's fairly easy.

1. I took a plastic pocket (I hope you know what that is) and put some paper inside it (paper with squares on it, for meassuring)

2.Then took some clear polish (in this case airdry from cnd) I put a small amount on the plastic, making sure it was about the size of the nail.

3.When it was dry I painted on it, and voila...

a coat of clear on the nail firs,t then the sticker on, and then making sure it's flat to the nail (it kind of melts a bit when put on polish IYKWIM) and then another layer of clear to seal it...

I really hope I made sense LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back