For All You Big Brother Fans - THE OFFICIAL Celebrity BB thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a quote from her own fansite
Jade Goody
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jade Goody's fame may be also due in part due to various quotes portraying her as being extremely uneducated and ignorant, and a symbol of British chav culture. She is therefore a perfect representative for the perceived attitudes of the British public towards deliberate apathy, trivia, and dumbing down.[/FONT]

The woman thinks a ferret is a bird for gods sake.:lol:

Since I first saw her, I was so sure Shilpa had had a nose job, just found pics of her old nose which pretty much prove it....

Shilpa Shetty, Shilpa Shetty Pictures, Shilpa Shetty Image Gallery, Shilpa Shetty Picture Gallery, Shilpa Shetty Photos, Celebrity Shilpa Shetty Pictures, Celebrity Shilpa Shetty, Shilpa Shetty Greetings, Shilpa Shetty E-Cards, Shilpa Shetty Postcard

Don't know which way I prefer her tbh....she looks quite 'westernized' with her new scooped out nose.

and ......???

My thoughts exactly lol!! xx

and ......???

and....what's your opinion? Can you see the difference in her nose before and after? Do you think she looks better with her stronger nose; or her new turned up, scooped out number?

The majority of my Indian girlfriends have had nose jobs, because apparently it is a trait to have large or very prominent noses, otherwise their faces are beautiful.

I think that Shilpa, has probably had several nose jobs.

I think that she looks better, as her nose is more refined, but she has not altered it completely. xx

Since I first saw her, I was so sure Shilpa had had a nose job, just found pics of her old nose which pretty much prove it....

Shilpa Shetty, Shilpa Shetty Pictures, Shilpa Shetty Image Gallery, Shilpa Shetty Picture Gallery, Shilpa Shetty Photos, Celebrity Shilpa Shetty Pictures, Celebrity Shilpa Shetty, Shilpa Shetty Greetings, Shilpa Shetty E-Cards, Shilpa Shetty Postcard

Don't know which way I prefer her tbh....she looks quite 'westernized' with her new scooped out nose.
I think she looks great regardless of whether she has had a nose job or not x

I agree Chris, I think she is a real beauty!! xx

Hmmm

She is a truly beautiful person - who cares how she got her nose?

Well shes on BBLB NOW and shes wearing the SAME bra from Friday and interview pics in the papers! :rolleyes: :smack:

Anyone else noticed? LOL:lol:

Well shes on BBLB NOW and shes wearing the SAME bra from Friday and interview pics in the papers! :rolleyes: :smack:

Yup, saw it earlier!!!!!!!!!!! I should think that it's the least of her worries. Whilst what she did was totally wrong, I think the lynching she is going through is totally out of all proportion. Just waiting for her to bring out a DVD for anger management :rolleyes: .

However I think it has shown that whilst people throw out wild comments and don't mean them to be hurtful, the people on the receiving end can perceive them very differently. If nothing else this whole incident has shown that you cannot just speak your mind and shout your mouth off whenever and however you feel like it. Civilised society just doesn't work like that! Engage brain before opening mouth as my stepdad used to preach!

that's only 3 days... I wait at least 6 days before turning mine inside out :eek: LMAO

that's only 3 days... I wait at least 6 days before turning mine inside out :eek: LMAO

LMAO.. does that mean the chicken fillets end up on the outside? LOL only joking! LOL LOL:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmmm

She is a truly beautiful person - who cares how she got her nose?

Aw sorry if no-one else is interested in this, but I personally love plastic surgery before and afters, especially if you've been looking at someone for a while and thinking 'have they or haven't they?'

She is a good looking woman, I do agree with hayls and Chris also :green:

I agree with Amy I lurve plastic surgery befores and afters especially the really bad jobs!! lol!! And the stuck on boobs a la posh!!

Jermaine..............now has he or hasnt he???? lol xx seems like a nice guy though tbh, never thoight hed be like that!

and....what's your opinion? Can you see the difference in her nose before and after? Do you think she looks better with her stronger nose; or her new turned up, scooped out number?
I dont know which looks better to be honest, her own nose looked typically Indian and she looked stunning, now her nose looks like my daughters and is more westernised but equally beautiful. Its so unfair.:lol:

i thought tonights Big Brother was hilarious....ok so Cleo and her little character went a tad over board but i just couldn't stop laughing....and then when the girls where drunk and falling out of bed....:lol:....

i thought tonights Big Brother was hilarious....ok so Cleo and her little character went a tad over board but i just couldn't stop laughing....and then when the girls where drunk and falling out of bed....:lol:....

Yep it was nice to see them all having some good old fun :lol: Just a shame that old Dirk was being a party pooper :confused:

yes.. I like the new 'on a lighter note' bb episodes.
Makes a change to recent events.

poor old Dirk.. shame hes begining to lose it. LOL:lol:

Latest posts

Back