For those who use Footsie Baths ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyDoll

Reaction score
Love love the footsie bath spa but how do you prop or position the client's feet when you are applying the nail polish?? I can't figure out a good way that will not accidentally dunk their feet into water. Currently I have those mani arm rests that's laid across the bath but it's not the most convenient as it slips etc.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you
Kelly

PS Been reading/lurking the forum for a while and I got the footsie baths because of the users recommending it here so thanks!!!!

don't wish to sound sarcastic here but why not just move it out of the way?

Yes you would need to switch off and move the bath out the way after the masque treatment and before the lotion/massage treatment. Clients can sit more comfortabaly then whilst enjoying their massage.
Wrap feet in towels at this stage so their toosies don't get cold. xx

Yeah once soaking is finished, i wrapped their feet in towels and i move the bath out of the way!

Then i can concentrate doing the rest..

Hope this helps x

That's what our other girl does it just didn't look as "smooth" LOL but thanks for the replies!! Thought maybe there was a different way people's feet were propped

I guess you could get a large tray (bread Bord type thing) and place it over the top to make it into a surface but you would do your back in stooping to reach the floor !,
as relaxing as pedicures should be for the client you also need to think of your comfort long team! if you stoop like this for even as little as 1/2 an hour 3 times a week for pedicures for the next 5 years your back will be shot!

I use a combination of my lap and a foot stool that I bought from IKEA lol its big and flat enough that the client can have there feet on it and i can work / have some tools on it to ,its high enough that i just slide it over the top of my footsie bath do what ever I'm doing and then slide it out of the way again for them to go back in :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1307029849.958606.jpg

Thank you Mizzy! That's exactly the type of idea I was looking for. I'm going to go to Ikea to find one of those now, hopefully they have the same type in the Ikeas here!

I bought a footstool as well. One like older people use. I put a nice towel over it. So much easier for both of us.

Latest posts

Back