found a quick and easy way to get rid of hairy toes!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That new gizmo by (Babyliss I think) is a spinning disc that buffs your hairs away..... You've just saved yourself bout £30 lol

Lisa x

That new gizmo by (Babyliss I think) is a spinning disc that buffs your hairs away..... You've just saved yourself bout £30 lol

Lisa x

cool ! i see a rush on koala buffers coming on tomorrow:green: :green: :green:

Amb x

Lisa x

Dont mention that thing! It took the skin off me legs!! owwwwwwwww

Back to thread lol i'm blonde and light skinned and have hair on my toes not really noticeable, you could comb my other halfs tho!! ewwwwwwwwwwww

ok ,ok ,
im the only freaky geek lookin at my toes then hahahaha :green:
i like my long black hairs on my toes anyway ..i think they look attractive
i get them permed and tinted whenever i get my eyelashes done

(would you believe me now if i told you i was lying? i bet you wouldnt would ya :o )
i shave ...honestly i do !!!:eek:

I'm blonde, and very fair (don't look at my avvie, my hair is dyed in that picture AND my eyebrows too LOL)

And YET my hairs on my big toe (just a few stragglers) are dark?:eek: :irked:

I take care of those puppies constantly, as regularly as I shave my legs and everything else (every day or every 2nd day).

I can NOT stand stray hairs. NASTY:!: :!: :!:

But, my toes only started growing a few AFTER my first pregnancy. Before that, they were nice cute hairless toes. (ok, maybe not so cute as they're crooked and bent from toeshoes in classic ballet and years of standing on my feet as a hairdresser in stilletoe shoes:rolleyes: but no hair lol)

Ruddy hormones get ya EVERY TIME:irked:

Amb - there you go again making me chuckle!!!:lol:

I must admit, I only wax my toes, have never even thought about going there with a buffer!!! lmao! But you learn something new every day!!! lol!

I personally dont think waxing toes is that painful at all, its such a small area, its over in seconds! x

i think it does yes

Amb you softie :lol:,it hurts less than everywhere else :lol:.

What a fab " trick " though,i'll give it a go !

no different to those silky mit pads you can get to use on your legs...they are just a fine grit paper.

it amazes me how many ladies come for gel toes and have lovely nails, dress lovely, have legs and everything else waxed, facials, hair, etc....and then hairy toes !!!!!....i always ask "would you like me to pluck those little hairs away for you"....lol..they always say yes please.....am i rude..???...lol

Glad Im not the only one Angie, I never know whether to say anything, its the same on fingers above knuckles!! :eek: xx:hug:

Glad Im not the only one Angie, I never know whether to say anything, its the same on fingers above knuckles!! :eek: xx:hug:

OMG!! Now I'm looking at my hands and there ARE a few hairs there above the knuckle (or below, whichever way you're looking at your hand!!) What am I gonna do now!!! Reach for the buffer!:eek:

i must be the only one but i like the hairs on my toes there blonde and quite cute, i would never harm them. :)

i must be the only one but i like the hairs on my toes there blonde and quite cute, i would never harm them. :)

I have this vision of you gently stroking them, do you comb them or use a conditioner ?:lol:

Ok....painting my toe nails tonight in the lovely 'develish' YUM YUM and shaping my big toes with a koala.

I thought hmmmm cant be bothered to put my waxer on for those stray hairs on my big toe:eek: had a Koala buffer in my hand and was DRAWN to my big toe................. one swipe later and VOILA......disappearing toe beards.:green:

Im sure your not supposed to do this though!

Just thought i'd share!!!

Amb xxx

Thanks for that piece of information there Amb...

GROSS.........:green: :eek: :green: :eek: :lol:

no different to those silky mit pads you can get to use on your legs...they are just a fine grit paper.

it amazes me how many ladies come for gel toes and have lovely nails, dress lovely, have legs and everything else waxed, facials, hair, etc....and then hairy toes !!!!!....i always ask "would you like me to pluck those little hairs away for you"....lol..they always say yes please.....am i rude..???...lol

no, i wouldn't say that was rude Ang. Infact it makes you out to be more consciencious about your job. when doing a leg wax if i see hairs on the toes i always take them off. It's surprising how many clients have said to me that no one else has done this with them...:eek:

Hi

I singe mine with a lighter. My sister caught me once when we went for a girly week in Tenerife, she was in the shower and could smell burning. When she come out I was just about to do the other one and she could not stop laughing.
She has told just about everyone too, always the first thing she will say to a new boyf " did you know she singe's her big toe hair with a lighter?"

GREAT

X

Hi

I singe mine with a lighter. My sister caught me once when we went for a girly week in Tenerife, she was in the shower and could smell burning. When she come out I was just about to do the other one and she could not stop laughing.
She has told just about everyone too, always the first thing she will say to a new boyf " did you know she singe's her big toe hair with a lighter?"

GREAT

X

you dont:eek: do you?????????????????????????????

omg one day you will set fire to your feet:green:

get your koala out - less of a fire hazard !

amb x

Hand on my heart, I DO!

It's so quick and easy but not recommended to in-experianced people!

xxx

Ok, I've just done it, off came the trainer & sock!
It did work, but tbh I must have 'challenging' toe hairs, 'cos it took a bit more than one swipe, lol :lol:

I've been plucking the hairs on my toes since I was about 12.

They are VERY sparce and I honestly don't feel a thing when I pluck them out.

The first time my daughter saw me do it, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Now at 14, she is a regular "toe hair" plucker :lol:

Marlise

OMG!! Now I'm looking at my hands and there ARE a few hairs there above the knuckle (or below, whichever way you're looking at your hand!!) What am I gonna do now!!! Reach for the buffer!:eek:

Yep the buffer is great for them too....have been doing this for a while now....never even thought about doing my toes this way though:eek:

Latest posts

Back