FREE Spraytan workshops across the UK for all you Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be work shops held in every area so that everyone gets a chance to come and share the fun of spray tanning,
dates will be added from other trainers as soon as we can all find a spare day to enjoy your company :hug:

Great, thank u!! That's fab!!

xxx

I will definately go when there is one in my area.

There will be work shops held in every area so that everyone gets a chance to come and share the fun of spray tanning,
dates will be added from other trainers as soon as we can all find a spare day to enjoy your company :hug:

i can deffo come to yours if you are having one hun, coz you are only 15 mins away xxx

Will there be one in devon?? hope so xx

would love to have a workshop in my area, and meet up with fellow techs.

This is great, will there be one in scotland?

I would have definitely thought so, especially considering that Collin himself is based north of the border!

I would have definitely thought so, especially considering that Collin himself is based north of the border!

Yeah thankyou I found that out at the show!

Hi Debbie,
pleasure to meet you at the show..what a lovely Geek you are...your aviator realy doesn't do you justice :hug:

Of course we will be doing workshops in Scotland as soon as we can get them orgonised we will let you guy's know.
happy tanning:hug:

Depending on how much room you need, I could possibly be the venue for Lincoln? I have a fairly good size treatment room in a zillion year old building, and if it was on a Monday we could use the whole salon :)

Or does the host need to be a tantrick chick? Oh well the offer is there, looking forward to meeting you all x

Depending on how much room you need, I could possibly be the venue for Lincoln? I have a fairly good size treatment room in a zillion year old building, and if it was on a Monday we could use the whole salon :)

Or does the host need to be a tantrick chick? Oh well the offer is there, looking forward to meeting you all x

Wow thats absolutley fantastic and as this is all non brand specific anyone (with the :Love:can spread it) can have an open day...so if your up for it and know a thing or two about spraytanning feel free to give it a go:hug:

The thought process behind this whole thing is to bring people together to discuss spraytanning and see if any help can be given to those that want it.

So I guess all you need do is find a suitable date and start a posting :hug:

Of course if you need anyhelp from any of our trainers feel free to ask :hug:
Thank you soooooo much for being willing to share with others .

As I wonder through the various spraytan threads (do you know how to clean your gun,spraytan extraction etc) and whilst there are many spraytan operators who do know their stuff it does however seem that there are some that may perhaps benefit from some general advice and assistance.

It is with this in mind that drives me to making available the considerable knowledge and skill levels of our trainers to those geeks that may benefit from knowledgeable assistance...no matter which brand you use.

In consequence we will be holding spraytan workshops across the country which are completely free of charge,free of branding,and selling to those who wish to come along and discuss specific problems that you may be facing or for those that just want to talk"spraytanning".

These will be completely informal ,without selling and you are welcome to bring along your equipment for us to have a look at and advise you on how to clean and maintain etc.

We would be happy to offer assistance on a variety of subject matters from health and safety,insurance ,technique and even ways of marketing your business better.

So no cost,no selling,no strings or devious plans to take over the world so why not come along and meet the team as well as other geeks.

Our first ,of many,spraytan workshops will be held by our beloved Jen (Nail FX-who better to start with) who will be only to happy to make herself available to you on 9th June 2008 at her premises in the North West of England between 10am and 4pm.

Come along ..there is nothing to loose and everything to gain.and we look forward to meeting you :hug:

In order to book yourself in simply PM Jen (Nail FX) who will happily look after you.

Happy safe and succesful spraytanning Geeks
:hug::hug::hug:

Well guys there seems to be a few of you that cannot make Monday 9th June so I want to postpost this workshop until Sunday 22nd June to see if any more geeks can or would like to come along to Todmorden to this Open Spray Tanning Workshop.

Please pm me if this is any good for you.

Latest posts

Back