FREE Spraytan workshops across the UK for all you Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

collin

the original not the fake
Premium Geek
Reaction score
As I wonder through the various spraytan threads (do you know how to clean your gun,spraytan extraction etc) and whilst there are many spraytan operators who do know their stuff it does however seem that there are some that may perhaps benefit from some general advice and assistance.

It is with this in mind that drives me to making available the considerable knowledge and skill levels of our trainers to those geeks that may benefit from knowledgeable assistance...no matter which brand you use.

In consequence we will be holding spraytan workshops across the country which are completely free of charge,free of branding,and selling to those who wish to come along and discuss specific problems that you may be facing or for those that just want to talk"spraytanning".

These will be completely informal ,without selling and you are welcome to bring along your equipment for us to have a look at and advise you on how to clean and maintain etc.

We would be happy to offer assistance on a variety of subject matters from health and safety,insurance ,technique and even ways of marketing your business better.

So no cost,no selling,no strings or devious plans to take over the world so why not come along and meet the team as well as other geeks.

Our first ,of many,spraytan workshops will be held by our beloved Jen (Nail FX-who better to start with) who will be only to happy to make herself available to you on 9th June 2008 at her premises in the North West of England between 10am and 4pm.

Come along ..there is nothing to loose and everything to gain.and we look forward to meeting you :hug:

In order to book yourself in simply PM Jen (Nail FX) who will happily look after you.

Happy safe and succesful spraytanning Geeks
:hug::hug::hug:

fabulous idea collin !

cant wait to find out when and where the one down south will be ...

kx

What a fantastic offer Collin.

Roll on the Scottish one

what a good idea! i have only ever worked (briefly) with one other person that did spray tans so it will be great to get some tips from other tan techs, cant wait for the Lincolnshire one!!!

CAnt wait for one in essex! will def go!

how fab !! if hubby is on a rest day i might go to jens :green:

Do a Southern one next!! lol!!!
Brilliant idea, I'm definitely up for that :)
XX

Liking the sound of this. Wouldn't mind popping along to one just to find out more all about this whole Spray tan world!

Good luck and have fun guys.

Got my first geek booked in ... I am really looking forward to being able to meet some more of you geeks and sharing the lurrrve of Spray tanning :hug:

:) hi all hope they do one day in wales,:smack: be fab.

fabaroonie idea! well done collin xxx

Thats a fantastic idea, I'll be there on the 9th:):hug:

Just been adding up the combined years of experiance we and our trainers have..OMG it works out at something like a combined spraytan experiance of a staggering 40 years...now that might make us old by by heck there is a wealth of experiance we would love to share with you guy's...no matter which brand you use.

We look forward to getting together and passing on any help we can...maybe you guy's could also add to your years of experiance to ours .

Even if you are simply inquisitive about the whole spraytan thing...come along and have a look see...maybe even Bagpuss might just turn up and get herself sprayed..if it's not to far for her to drive of course:lol::lol:

Striving for excellence within our industry is something we all have a duty of care to strive to acheive and to pass onto others both our experiance and experiances whenever possible.

Have fun on the day:lol:..
bring along your faulty equipment:irked:,
funny stories:zzz:
experiances :eek:
come share them with us and other geeks.:hug:

Collin! What an incredibly generous offer:hug: Jen is a bit far away for me but I'm sure you'll have something closer to Northampton for me to get to, even if I have to pull a sicky at work to do it:lol:
Thank you Collin:hug:

so will you be there too Collin?

what a great idea, count me in the Essex one too! :green:

Would have loved to have gone but afraid stuck in work dealing with the teenagers at school hope you all have a great time with Jen :)

Sounds fab!!

Will there be any workshops in my area- Staffordshire?? :green:

xxx

There will be work shops held in every area so that everyone gets a chance to come and share the fun of spray tanning,
dates will be added from other trainers as soon as we can all find a spare day to enjoy your company :hug:

Latest posts

Back