Funny things your kids say!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my mum told me a story the other day about me when i was about 5... me my auntie, my mum and gran were alll sat watching telling when i proudly stood up and said ' i know what a virgin is'. my gran looked and my mum and said ' oh, you do do ya, what is it?'. still smiling and answered ' someone who doesnt eat meat!!!!'..... i think i ment vegan! haha

i was told off by my 4 year old son earlier for giving a man in a transit van directions! He shouted as loud as he could, "Don't talk them them mummy, they are crinimals!!!" bless him :)

My 5 year old came running up to me very excited and begging me to come with him - he dragged me to the edge of the park and said "listen, can you hear the birds laughing?" I had to bite my lip, and agree that yes, I could hear them "laughing" I hadn't the heart to correct him!
We still tease him because he's only just learnt to say "Early Learning Centre" instead of "Ernie Nerning Centre" hee hee, my 8 year old used to call crocodiles crocdinosaus, cinemas were cimenas and crab apple trees were apple crumble trees!

Today I was putting some clear lip gloss on that was in a juicy tube .....my son looked at me and said mummy why are you putting glue on your lips are you scared of them falling off.

My 5 year old Daughter is obsessed with Babies at the moment and said to me in the middle of Ikea Daddy has got a baby in his tummy. Holding back my laughter I asked her how she knew that. She answered because Daddy has a big fat tummy lol

also she said to me. When I was a baby, I used to live in your tummy. But now I live in Romford

oh and when I was out shopping with my 2 year old Son the other week, this Lady was right in our way so I said excuse me very politely. To which my Son shouted" MOVE" rather loudly. Everybody in ear shot laughed, but I was mortified.

Latest posts

Back