Gearing up for year 3

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all i can say is these figures dont surprise me, i LOVE this site, its become a part of my every-day routine and has helped me out so much. Well done GMG!

Amazing figures, it is such a good source of info and advice and such a wonderful community of users. Heres to many more years and fantastic figures xxxxxxxxxxxxx hiphip hoooray xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

I can only re-iterate what others have said and also add that this is the best place to be for nailtechs, and it has kept me going when things have seemed real tough.

If there is anything I want to know about nails, there is only one place to look! www.thenailgeek.com

It has been a valuable source of inspiration, support and warmth to me.

Well done you guys.

Sam

This site diff rocks!!
Wouldn't wanna be any where else.

since i have joined this site there is no lookig back.I think that i can speak for all nail geeks when i say THANKS:Love: we are always learning ,i am so comfortable with this site i feel as though i know everyone.:) :)

[email protected]
Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last.:Love: :Love:

Congratulations on year three wishing many more .This site is the bomb,very informative.

well done!! :Love: three years? and i only found ya a couple of months ago cos i was deperate for other techs opinions and to figure out where i was goin wrong as the place i did my course at said once id passed id have to book a refresher course if i needed anymore help....i was about to give up...so thank you sam and all behind the sceens at the site..and a huge thanks to all the techs on here who'v shared their knowledge and offered kind supportive words...i can only aspire to be as good as u guys one day...xxx

Congratulations

Great website love it to bits would be on it all day if I could but dont think the children would be too pleased.

:)

delisnails

Congrats on a huge achievement:D ...where have I been for the last 2 years!!!!!

Certainly a huge resource for education and meeting new friends alike.

I for one find this site beneficial.....Keep it up:biggrin: LW

I have only just found this site, but I am some hooked
Congratulations on 3yrs and keep up the good work, this site is absolutely brill :biggrin:

Hey Sam, take the praise, with out your site I would probebly be driving my taxi full time convinced I didn't have what it takes to be a nail geek, YOU have taught me so much and so have several other very busy people who have taken the time to put so much unpaid stuff on here, take a bow you lot. I've made friends on here that I'm dying to meet and the support has been grand. Thank you all.:hug:

congratulations on your 3rd birthday! I would be lost without you all. I have learned so much from this site and made some great friends too :Love:

Thanks Sam x

sam,

I would like to say thanks for giving us all a forum that we can exchange views, tips, techniques on and even just the odd doddery no nail comment lol.

I have only joined the site very recently and I am able to resource so much from here its just brilliant.

I think that all us geeks should enter you in those website awards, make a change for you to win something like that, and you wont even have to produce a set of nails!!!!!!!!! lol.......

Much love and thanks:Love:

Latest posts

Back