Geek dreams - Anyone else have them??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'chelle

Reaction score
Ok, this is probably an indication that I spend waaaaaay too much time on this site, but every now and again I have dreams about geeks!! Possibly this thread is my little way of getting others to say "yeah, I do that too" and then I dont feel quite so mad, but in any case it could make interesting reading. Please do share details of your geek dreams, here are mine:

Now, I know I've had more than these, but you know what dreams are like, you forget them very quickly, but two distinct ones I can remember are:

1) I had a dream that I was on the top floor of a carpet shop, this particular carpet shop was like a block of flats so I would have been on the 20th floor or something similar. For some reason I had to rush down to the ground floor, at each floor I would stop, look around the carpets, then run down to the next floor and so on, until I got to the ground floor and MrsR was there wearing a Mr Men t-shirt!

2) - This is last night's. I stole a car, and abandoned it on the high street where my salon is. I tried to rub any fingerprints off with a piece of couch roll, but I couldnt get them all off, so Tonilee took me to her house to hide from the Police!!!!

Completely random, but amusing none the less!

Right, your turn!

Not yet i havent but im sure if i give it time :lol:
But i must add that your not mad for this is because you prob go on here before you go to sleep so its on your mind x

I had a dream once and i met nicky (nickynails)...in the street.....we talked about everything and everyone and then we left andi woke up...thats been my only dream about a geek........hope nobody has a dirty dream about me :eek::green::lol::lol::lol::lol:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL sometimes I have dreams about geeking on the site! In which case it's usually when I have been staying up too late the night before lol...

My very astute daughter has just pointed out that maybe I dreamt of stealing a car beause I watched one of those police camera action/motorway cops type programmes before bed last night. Not sure where Tonilee came into the equation though!!

i dreamt about izzidoll in a row boat once , i cant remember the whole dream, but i remember pming her to ask if she was ok lol
so youre not the only one lol

In my dream iv done a complete set of nails,and they looked fab.:lol:

Also dreamt of poppits quite a few times.

Problem is I dont do nails.:lol:

xx

In my dream iv done a complete set of nails,and they looked fab.:lol:

Also dreamt of poppits quite a few times.

Problem is I dont do nails.:lol:

xx

Maybe with all the practising you've been doing in your dreams they might turn out fab if you tried! LOL xxx

I dream about nail enhancements too, but as of yet don't do them either!:lol:

Well I don't know if its because I read this thread before i went to bed last night but I had my very own salongeek dream!

I was walking through a really strange old village, all the houses were very historical. I walked up to one house which had a little front garden and gate and it was hippy-chick's (Ann) house! I think I asked directions to somewhere.

Then I remember waking up and thinking oh! My first Salongeek dream!

There's no hope for me now!! xx

1) I had a dream that I was on the top floor of a carpet shop, this particular carpet shop was like a block of flats so I would have been on the 20th floor or something similar. For some reason I had to rush down to the ground floor, at each floor I would stop, look around the carpets, then run down to the next floor and so on, until I got to the ground floor and MrsR was there wearing a Mr Men t-shirt!

Don't know whether to laugh or be alarmed :eek::lol:

You loon, you probably dreamt of me cause of meeting next week at CND.

Now I just wish I did own a MrMan t-shirt as I'd turn up with it on next week to really freak you out :lol:

Latest posts

Back