Geek Meet Professional Beauty ExCeL Feb 2011

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
were is everyone stay? if you are stayin over?

are most people just going for one day or both!? i think im going for both as i dont think id be able to get round it all in a day and as it soo far to travel may as well stay and go both days! xx

were is everyone stay? if you are stayin over?

are most people just going for one day or both!? i think im going for both as i dont think id be able to get round it all in a day and as it soo far to travel may as well stay and go both days! xx

Hi, I am travelling down and staying at the Custom Hotel opposite excel. Got a great deal with superbreak, travel and 2 nights stay for a bargain price. Can't wait! xx

awww im in the holiday inn at docklands i think it is!

we should all meet up after as well all be wanted to go bargin hunting at the show and will give us somthing to do on the night! xx

Have had a vip invite which includes free parking too. we should arrange a time/place to meet up otherwise I will end up randomly wandering round spending.

I want champagne - will there be a bubbles bar there, do you think?

How about 2pm at the champagne bar?

Yay! Your on!!!

excellent!
So, all those who are going on Sunday - we're meeting at 2pm in the Champagne Bar. Assuming there is one!

Oh, and I look a bit like a pared down version of my photo!

excellent!
So, all those who are going on Sunday - we're meeting at 2pm in the Champagne Bar. Assuming there is one!

Oh, and I look a bit like a pared down version of my photo!

Sounds like a very good plan....woohoo :)

Have had a vip invite which includes free parking too. we should arrange a time/place to meet up otherwise I will end up randomly wandering round spending.

I've got my VIP invite as well, really looking forwards to the day out, I haven't been to one since the Brighton ones stopped!!

Martin are you coming to the bar at two?

Provided I don't get lost!!!

I'll be going on the Sunday. I only live a few stops away on the DLR. I'm so excited abt the CND stand and new shellac colours. I'll be straight to their stand when the doors open. :)

Can't wait, but can only go on the Monday so hope there's some Shellac left!!! Anyone else going on Monday? I will be mowing everyone down with my mobility scooter to get to the CND stand!!!!

Which VIP bar on Sunday I think there are 4 VIP lounges if I remember rightly?

2 o clock....that means after a drink or two of bubbly I will buying everything:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
I'm really hoping Gerrard International will be launching their new make-up line at the show. I've seen a bit of it online, well the packaging, and it's got me all intrigued! There's some pictures here:

make up : mii « D for Dot

Anyone planning to "geek meet" on the Monday? :hug:

I'll be on the Perron Rigot stand Sunday and Monday (just by VIP lounge 3). So hope to meet plenty of geeks there.

Mat

ooh im going down on Sunday too. Nothing like a glass of fizz!

Sunday for me too!

Im traveling down from Leeds on the Saturday and staying in the Novotel Docklands. Would be funny if we all dressed as Geeks:lol:
Sooo excited for the new Shellac colours.xx

Latest posts

Back