Geek meet this Friday.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Hi girlies!

Well I'm staying at the Travelodge. Hoping to get there nice and early and go for a meal at Chiquito's maybe in the Chill Factore. I'd love to meet up with everyone on the Friday night. :hug:

Luvnhugs

Kirst

Tulip inn, should get there about 7.30-8pm will try and take off my nno on the train lol.
Anyway wanna meet up with you guys so yo can have ya badges fri night!
Jen
Dont forget those of you who havent already pm me and let me know what colour bling you want on them as per my badges blog.
Jen xx

Hey misses, did i ask for pink or did i just think about asking LOL

Sooooo... when and where peeps? :green:

Sooooo... when and where peeps? :green:

I think I will stand in the bar & shout IM A GEEK!! coz I will recognise people off here & be too chicken to go & say hi (ive done it before at PB) .. then spend the evening on my own, in the room :lol:

I think I will stand in the bar & shout IM A GEEK!! coz I will recognise people off here & be too chicken to go & say hi (ive done it before at PB) .. then spend the evening on my own, in the room :lol:
Er ang on how the hell is that gonna happen when you are arriving with me and Ange???:irked:HRMPH!!!!
Jen xx
Your sparkly badge is going in the bin now!

Er ang on how the hell is that gonna happen when you are arriving with me and Ange???:irked:HRMPH!!!!
Jen xx
Your sparkly badge is going in the bin now!

:lol: nooo sparkly badge in the bin!!!

Mwah x x x

Well I've decided I'm going to turn up looking *extra* sad. I'm customising a t-shirt to say "Amethyst_Angel" on it so's peeps will know I'm a Geek. :green:

Ohhh forgot to ask for a colour on my badge. I was thinking about it because I couldn't decide and then forgot to ask. Tell you what, I'll leave it up to you, so just use your own judgement. But hun, since I've left it so late, if you don't have time, I'll be happy with plain. xx

I won't be arriving til late - prob about 10.30ish so I will pop my head round the bar door and see if you are still in there :green:

I won't be arriving til late - prob about 10.30ish so I will pop my head round the bar door and see if you are still in there :green:

I wont be there until around then either, if no one is there then they might find horseheads next to them by morning! :twisted:

I'm arriving about 8 - I aim to be in the bar by 8.05, you can't miss my white hair and stunning good looks.....................well okay white hair and short dumpy body:green:

I'm arriving about 8 - I aim to be in the bar by 8.05, you can't miss my white hair and stunning good looks.....................well okay white hair and short dumpy body:green:

Cant wait :lol:

I have one or two geeks texting me on arrival to find the whereabouts of a certain few of us, so if you all would like to pm me we can swop moby numbers and we can all be sure we are all in the same venue!:hug: I'd hate there to be 4 geek meets going on - none knowing about the other!!!!:cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I dont know mine off by heart so will pm it to you later when Stuart gets in, I do texts but if you voice call you stand as much chance of getting an answer as you do of seeing a decent nail from me Saturday! :hug:

I'm so annoyes, I had a brain wave on the way to work about friday and thought oh I need to mention that as soon as I get back home. And I cant remember what it was grrrrrrrrr

Latest posts

Back