Gel sculpts-lets try again...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonitigercharli

Reaction score
OK I didnt do too well last time I tried to upload this pic...lets try again :lol: It is my lifelong dream (ok maybe thats a lie..) to get some good feedback on the critique section!!! Come on guys make me smile......lol :) coz if you don't Im gonna keep tryin & you're gonna be sooooo sick of me!!!! xx

Last edited:
these are FAB hun, really good job xxx

I think these are really nice and if i wore pink & whites i would be very happy with these,
just take a file to the free edges to make them all the same as some have some straight lines where others are nicely curved if that makes any sense :hug:

I have been to your profile because the picture is clearer there.

I think these are really nice and if i wore pink & whites i would be very happy with these,
just take a file to the free edges to make them all the same as some have some straight lines where others are nicely curved if that makes any sense :hug:

I have been to your profile because the picture is clearer there.

Thanks Louise, to be honest that has always been something I could improve on-getting the shape right on all nails!! Something for me to concentrate on eh? :) Thanks for your feedback xx

Thanks Louise, to be honest that has always been something I could improve on-getting the shape right on all nails!! Something for me to concentrate on eh? :) Thanks for your feedback xx

When you come up for your Flirties training remind me about this and i will try to show you a few tricks hun :hug:

When you come up for your Flirties training remind me about this and i will try to show you a few tricks hun :hug:

Oh you are a star!!!!! Thanks hun xxxxxx:hug:

I think your determination is infectious..... i'll be like you after doing my gel conversion course next week! Obviously am not a gel geek so don't feel I can rate them or properly critique, but I think your shape and length is spot on, your smiles are blummin lovely, if a little ununiform (thats with me being really picky though) lovely shine on them aswell. Well done poppet, I only hope mine will be half as good as this after next week x x

love the nails hun!!!!

x

I think your determination is infectious..... i'll be like you after doing my gel conversion course next week! Obviously am not a gel geek so don't feel I can rate them or properly critique, but I think your shape and length is spot on, your smiles are blummin lovely, if a little ununiform (thats with me being really picky though) lovely shine on them aswell. Well done poppet, I only hope mine will be half as good as this after next week x x

Arr thank you!!!! Big smiley face :) xxxxx

Latest posts

Back