Gel users - Which gel do you use for French Manicure Natural Overlays

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which gel do you use for French Manicure Natural Overlays?

• Biosculpture or Calgel

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Akzentz Options

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Akzentz(buff off)

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Brisa

Votes: 44 38.9%
  • Other gel, please specify

Votes: 38 33.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADiva1

Reaction score
Hey all

I would really like to know what gel(s) you use for your French Natural Overlays.

Also which white gel do you use? Is it paint on white or???

Just trying to see what else is out there that I can try!

Thanks! xx

Base with pink, then paint on white, then over the whole thing with clear. All Brisa products. Sorted!!!!!!!

Sassy Hassy said:
Base with pink, then paint on white, then over the whole thing with clear. All Brisa products. Sorted!!!!!!!

Same here!

I use Akzentz buff off but thats because I haven't tried anything else. I'm sure that I will eventually switch to Options. x

Sorry, I answered this in the other thread you posted about this LOL - maybe you could close that one to stop doofuses like me having to answer twice LOL.

I only have 3 gel clients and they have Akzentz Trilite and POW.

Course kit has The edge gel products but would like to train with brisca when I qualify. The Edge aren't too bad, the white gel is more of an american white than french white. Still waiting to try their hollywood white.

I use Youngs Synergy Gel, base, flex or build snow and "Finish" gloss.

The two gels l use are:

Forze Elegance
Nailite

Forze has a creamy white builder, and a pow sharp white.. depending on your preference.
Nailite has a 'french pink' self leveller all in one, and a self levelling french white as well.

both lines are great depending on your needs or preferences.

I use Bio Sculpture, on clients but am trialling Akzentz options on myself at the mo.

Lyndsay x

Hi

Biosculpture all the way for me.
i like their white and also their blanc. Sealed with s-gel its perfect.

Hi - my first time at this - aargh!!

Anyway, I've just started with Bio Sculpture, which I like, but I do find the white can dry a bit patchy even after two coats and I end up 'messing' too long with the french finish.

Tracey

PS. Love the site - it's answered so many questions for me through previous threads

I use Brisa,the pink,white,clear and I always finish with the young nails finish gloss(this is the best gloss for me)

hey girlies,
i'm a bit new too!
I'm trying nsi clear balance with x-treme white for french tip and blush pink i'm still practising (haven't finished NVQ yet) but my friends (and guinea pigs) like the look.

I use the Akztenz Gels. Bonding Gel, ultra white, then warm coverage pink up to smile line, then clear over the whole nail. Beautiful.

bio clear... bio white or akzentz white i find is nicer as its thinner and they do a nice creamy white....s gel ....

or

akzentz....affixit, bonder, natural pink, paint on white natural, top gloss pink...its a pink 'hue' not an opaque pink.

amb x

Akzentz (buff off) for me.

Either...affixit, bonder, white, clear. (for nno with nice nail beds)

or

affixit, bonder, pink, white, gloss.(for nno with nail beds that need a little help)

NailStyle said:

or

affixit, bonder, pink, white, gloss.(for nno with nail beds that need a little help)

ohhh yes the warm coverage pink is lush

NailStyle said:

or

Cheers Angie and Amb:hug:

Have any of you buffed off your NNOs as yet? Is it easy to buff off?

Sorry girlies, just doing a bit of research here....

ADiva1 said:
Cheers Angie and Amb:hug:

Have any of you buffed off your NNOs as yet? Is it easy to buff off?

Sorry girlies, just doing a bit of research here....

yep nice and easy to buff....i used to be scared:Scared: off buffing off but as long as you go slowly its easier to buff down that keep soaking off all the time:rolleyes: which is boring !!

I use NSI's clear one step gel and Brisa's paint on white.

Latest posts

Back