Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got hot pink? I have used on 4sets two plain and two with electric touch over and all have faded and
Gone dull?!!! Never had this with any other colour?

I've not had this with hot pink but I found honeysuckle faded a lot over 2 weeks and am wearing rad raspberry now and that has also faded!

I was told that sometimes with the brighter colours you need to cure longer. Especially if out in bright sunlight.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

wow, I had not heard that - how much longer was suggested?

Just done Probably the most stupid thing EVER! I forgot to put step 2 on before base coat! Was too late when i realised! So stupid! Will it affect the Gelicure?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Can anyone help?

In my experience it depends on the person. I did an experiment and on some people it would last the same, others it chipped easier.

I was told that sometimes with the brighter colours you need to cure longer. Especially if out in bright sunlight.

Done another set and cured longer will let u know if this makes a difference?!!! Shame if it doesn't as is a popular colour for me with the summer! :/

Hello me again!

I have a few clients who are having Gelicure on fingers and toes before going on holiday abroad and just wondered what aftercare you give your clients about things that could affect the Gelicure colour and life span?

Can sun cream affect Gelicure?
Chlorine? Or anything else?
Thank you

Hi everyone,
Was just wondering if anyone's Electric Touch has gone a bit yellowy? Mine has, can't really take it back as I've had it a while,
Also my white leaks and makes a right mess :-( not had any other probs with the others
Thanks xxx

Hi everyone,
Was just wondering if anyone's Electric Touch has gone a bit yellowy? Mine has, can't really take it back as I've had it a while,
Also my white leaks and makes a right mess :-( not had any other probs with the others
Thanks xxx

Snap on both accounts how odd!

Hi everyone,
Thanks xxx

Yep, both have happened to me, and my step 2 always leaks and the pink comes off around the neck of the bottle xx

Thanks for replying ladies, :)
I've prob had them about 9 months, I was thinking about buying both of them again but if it's likely to happen again then il just wait until they run out,
Also, what after care advise do you give? Xxx :)

Hello me again!

I have a few clients who are having Gelicure on fingers and toes before going on holiday abroad and just wondered what aftercare you give your clients about things that could affect the Gelicure colour and life span?

Can sun cream affect Gelicure?
Chlorine? Or anything else?
Thank you

I used sun cream on holiday and mine lifted.

Would be interesting to see if anyone else had this problem.

I used sun cream on holiday and had no problems with lifting. I think insect repellent is the one to avoid.

Can I ask which colour you used?

Hello.
I was after a bit of advise which hopefully won't sound too silly! As my beauty room main colour is hot pink, i was wondering if when removing Gelicure i could use hot pink coloured foil, hairdressing foils? Will the product still remove ok? The colour of foil probably won't make a difference but just wanted to check!?
Thank you x x x

Hello.
I was after a bit of advise which hopefully won't sound too silly! As my beauty room main colour is hot pink, i was wondering if when removing Gelicure i could use hot pink coloured foil, hairdressing foils? Will the product still remove ok? The colour of foil probably won't make a difference but just wanted to check!?
Thank you x x x

Yeah it'll be fine :) I rent rooms in a hairdressers and have to steal their foil frequently when I run out!! Lol xx

Yeah it'll be fine :) I rent rooms in a hairdressers and have to steal their foil frequently when I run out!! Lol xx

That's great! Can you suggest anywhere that will do pink foil? W

That's great! Can you suggest anywhere that will do pink foil? W

Ooh I'm not sure :-/ They get their foil from a local company. You could try Sally's :) xx

Latest posts

Back