Gelish, All About The Glow collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This took 4!! To be honest could have done with another but that is just because I am not a massive fan of it looking semi sheer! I think next time I will do one coat sleek white before the amazon flirt ;) xx

Use a base of white. Then the green! :wink2:

This took 4!! To be honest could have done with another but that is just because I am not a massive fan of it looking semi sheer! I think next time I will do one coat sleek white before the amazon flirt ;) xx

That's a good idea! I think I did 6 or 7 coats of the Rio yellow, just to get a good solid coverage x

Use a base of white. Then the green! :wink2:

Yeah that's what I put ;) going to try it next time, I'm loving it, very bright!! Xx

That's a good idea! I think I did 6 or 7 coats of the Rio yellow, just to get a good solid coverage x

Wow that's a lot, just took so long to do this many coats....structure gel (my nails are naturally perky so need it) then 4 coats of this, going to train my hubby up lol!! Takes so long doing one hand at a time :/ xx

I do love the look of the new colours but I am going to hold off as I bought the love in bloom & it's blooming difficult to remove!! It's like concrete!! That is why I think they have "sold out" as they are reformulating it ;)

I think these look quite close to the Love In Bloom collection so will be holding off on ordering these until I know otherwise. Not many of my clients like brights other than pink.

I have the whole rio neon collection & some look very similar to the ones I already have :/

Sent from my LG-LG855 using SalonGeek

I too think this looks a little similar to the Rio collection and I hope that the consistancy isn't like it is with the Love in Bloom collection.

Does anyone know the release date? X

Does anyone know the release date? X

Next month I think however Jason Smedley did say on Facebook that an announcement is coming very very soon.

What do we think of the new Gelish colours?

Last edited by a moderator:
And here it is! The purple & green look very similar to love in bloom collection... Thoughts? x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366392128.130813.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366392128.130813.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 10,478
And here it is! The purple & green look very similar to love in bloom collection... Thoughts? x

Just seen this on fb! I can't wait I didn't get any of the love in bloom collection but so excited about this one! Don't think ill be getting the pinks but love the rest. The teal is gorgeous!! Xx

I also feel that the colours look exactly the same as the love in bloom collection.
Why do they keep bringing out similars? I'd love to see some brand new colours! X

I wonder if it is intentional? If they're really bright like Tiki Tiki, i'll be purchasing the whole thing!

I wonder if it is intentional? If they're really bright like Tiki Tiki, i'll be purchasing the whole thing!

Agree!! I like them all. Will maybe wait for someone to put them on colour pops ;-)

Very similar to love in bloom and I was expecting them to be more neon. I think rio will still be my go to collection

Disappointed by the new collection when you look at it against the previous collection. Far too similar :(

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366400647.713798.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366400647.713798.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 6,672
Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed by the new collection when you look at it against the previous collection. Far too similar :(

Putting them next to each other like that they r incredibly similar!!!

Latest posts

Back