Gelish - Once Upon a Dream (2014!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plumpapple

Reaction score
I'm so excited!!!!!!
I've just come across these pics.
I soooo hope these colours come out like this. Desperately would love a lilac that doesn't fade! :)

Attachments

• Upon A Dream Collection color.jpg
    Upon A Dream Collection color.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 15,151
  • ONE-UPON-A-DREAM-Collection.jpg
    ONE-UPON-A-DREAM-Collection.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 6,684
  • Upon A Dream Collection color1 copy.png
    Upon A Dream Collection color1 copy.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 6,799
  • Upon A Dream Collection.jpg
    Upon A Dream Collection.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 2,556
These look good! I like the blue and lilac the most i think - hopefully they are true to the picture!

When are these out?!?!? Xx

Love that blue. Next time the sun appears I will need that :)

how exciting and finally a nice lilac, love the blue too :)

They look lovely, but I do wish they'd let us get our hands on one collection before they release details on the next. Too frustrating having to wait so long!

on second thoughts that lilac is more pinky, still need a true lilac :(

I NEED that blue!! Lol xx

I'm guessing these are spring ones... they look very spring like!

My over 70's will love she's my beauty! Lol

Whats the betting that the lilac fades :sad:
Lovely colours but I've lost faith in new releases from Gelish, nowt but trouble.

these are gorgeous! but I will wait to see if they fade. You know, after we finally get trends and snow.....

They look gorgeous! Cant wait but with this, snow and trends I'll have to make sure I'm busy with clients to pay for it all!

No release dates for the others yet xxx

Lovely colours but like claire says lost all faith! Will be waiting for them to be released and seeing feedback before any purchases now. :-/ and they need to hurry up dec is too late for the snow escape I personally think!

Lovely colours but like claire says lost all faith! Will be waiting for them to be released and seeing feedback before any purchases now. :-/ and they need to hurry up dec is too late for the snow escape I personally think!

me too. fingers crossed they don't fade!

Last edited:
Ooooo love those!

At last, some new colours that aren't the same as ones I already have!!

Will be awesome if the lilac doesn't fade!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think trends is this week and snow collection is 2/3 weeks after.
Personally i would have released these beginning of Nov then it would have give us techs time to buy them, play and put on colour pops and advertise them ready for xmas, it's all a bit late in the day.

Latest posts

Back