Gelish - Once Upon a Dream (2014!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No go for me- they won't be individuals then until jan I imagine???? Glad I got the artistic holiday collection when I did!

I think trends is this week and snow collection is 2/3 weeks after.
Personally i would have released these beginning of Nov then it would have give us techs time to buy them, play and put on colour pops and advertise them ready for xmas, it's all a bit late in the day.

Really? I was hoping it would be the other way around. I'm sure someone on here said snow was the start of December and trends was later. :(

No go for me- they won't be individuals then until jan I imagine???? Glad I got the artistic holiday collection when I did!

Do you use artistic with gelish top and base? Have heard you can but not tried it? Also can you buy acg elsewhere other than louella belle?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you use artistic with gelish top and base? Have heard you can but not tried it? Also can you buy acg elsewhere other than louella belle?

Only other authorised seller is beauty express Hun xxx

Only other authorised seller is beauty express Hun xxx

Thanks. Do people find their insurance company will cover them with acg if not had the training? I know mine wouldn't cover me with gelish until I'd trained. Or is there something that gelish/acg say that means insurance will cover one or the other with just one lot of training?
would love to try some of the colours but not sure about insurance

Thanks. Do people find their insurance company will cover them with acg if not had the training? I know mine wouldn't cover me with gelish until I'd trained. Or is there something that gelish/acg say that means insurance will cover one or the other with just one lot of training?
would love to try some of the colours but not sure about insurance

Nail harmony say you can use too and base with any so I hope it's covered lol!!!! Must check on that note! That's how I've used acg and louella are so good I wouldn't go elsewhere :) it seems to do the job!

Really? I was hoping it would be the other way around. I'm sure someone on here said snow was the start of December and trends was later. :(

Trends this week, two more for snow escape. 👎👎👎👎👎 Cnd spring release tomorrow- come on harmony this looks laughable by comparison!

looks like this collection will be out in Feb, just in time for excel i see.

I'm going to excel for the first time so it will be nice to see this new collection in the flesh as their colour charts are always off.

Does anyone know if the Harmony stand is always packed at Excel or can you get through in a reasonable time?

looks like this collection will be out in Feb, just in time for excel i see.

I'm going to excel for the first time so it will be nice to see this new collection in the flesh as their colour charts are always off.

Does anyone know if the Harmony stand is always packed at Excel or can you get through in a reasonable time?

It does get packed at the start but nothing compared to the CND one hun

It does get packed at the start but nothing compared to the CND one hun

oh good, cant be done queuing for more than 30 mins lol

2 weeks until i receive my collection...GAH so excited!!!!

oh good, cant be done queuing for more than 30 mins lol

I think I queued for about 20 mins last year, it tends to go quite quick! Looks worse than it is sometimes I think!

Receiving my colors next week!! Will swatch and post, will also do comparisons with closest colors i have :)

If the Olympia is anything to go by, queue is norm 45 mins

my colors got delayed until next week :( BUT i found true to color pics of them..in the bottle but still give you an idea :)

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 723
Can't wait for these to be purchasable separately!

When one of you lovely geeks gets your collection, could you colour pop them and share the photos?

I'd love to buy the whole collection but I don't think the bank will be very happy!

I just ordered these :) So excited xx

I think I queued for about 20 mins last year, it tends to go quite quick! Looks worse than it is sometimes I think!

I waited for nearly an hour last year was sole destroying! Xxx

I really want to buy this collection but am wary as the pink and lilac may fade. So gonna try and hold off and see how people find it.

I have taken the plunge and ordered........I hope there's no faders but my educator did say that harmony have replaced faders in the past.....anyone else had that experience? X

Latest posts

Back