Gelish ~ Your first colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Morning Geeks,

For those of you who offer Gelish...

What were the first colours you ordered? How many would you say is a good idea to introduce first?

What are your most popular

Are there any colours you ordered any haven't used?

I keep looking at the colour chart and they all look fabulous! So really not sure what colours to initially order!!

Black Shadow, Sweet Chocolate and Gossip Girl are definites....

Help!

Xx

Bellas vampire was my first ever pick. And it's my favourite and most popular by far. And I like stand out out of the reds, it's bright an dark all at once. Gorgeous. You definitely want a few glitters as they are mega popular and and so versatile. My favourite is Vegas nights. Hth x x

Also, try and get some descriptions off here and facebook first, they aren't true colours on the charts like shellac is, some colours are completely different to what you think. Try and make your choices based on descriptions and actual nail pics x x x

also have alook on the gelish lovers group theres lotts of pics that all the kind geek have put up they really helped me make my mind up! But i love bells vampire and vega nights too! vegas nights is a must have i use it all the time on top of other colours or by its self ontop of gel or l+p enhancements and clients love it and also cus it drys straight away so no waiting around! x

You NEED Night Reflection. Absolutely gorgeous Cadbury/Quality Street purple and so popular. Also Good Gossip, which looks great on it's own or over other colours. I'm currently wearing Good Gossip over Night Reflection. Will be changing it to Good Gossip over Black Shadow. Also gorgeous.

Check the Gelish Lovers Group. People have put up their first 12. My first small order was in addition to the 12 Shellac colours. I got Black Shadow, Bella's Vampire and Night Reflection. Bought a few more since. :green:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Mt first ever gelish colour was Night reflection a deep purple and I always wear this on my toes with Vegas night. Vegas night is a must, it goes with any colour. the best thing you should do is join the Gelish group but I do tend to get all my information of facebook first. Good luck but once you start with gelish you will get addictive to it.

Jan x

Thank you all for your replies so far, all the information provided has been very useful...I'm off to take a look at the Gelish lovers group! Xx

My first colours were Bellas Vampire, Deep Sea, Stand Out, Tiger Blossom and Passion.

I dont love Passion so much but Bellas Vampire and Stand out are a must!! People go crazy for them!

On another note I have about 13 colours now and am going to do a order shortly any colours ppl would recommend? I believe theres a greyish colour princess something?

Princess tiara is a lilac Gray colour. More lilac than gray I'd say. There looks like a proper gray in the new collection though!

As said above, I would definitely look at their facebook page as there are lots of pics on there, and you can see the colours better. I'm currently wearing star burst with ambience which I love!

I have French colours. I love bashful, dessert sands, ambience for frenches.

The most I do is night reflection.

Bellas vampire, twinkle, gossip girl.

Love the black.

Waterfield and Vegas night glitters are fab.

And I just got midnight caller which is fantastic graphite like colour.

mind you can layer the colours for even more looks.

Hope this helps

Thank you all for your replies....anyone else?? Xx

Thank you all for your replies....anyone else?? Xx

Hey Jenny

Add yourself to Facebook site Nail Harmony UnitedKingdom.. post this question and you'll get fantastic replies there also...

Our Hamrony Army are an amazing bunch of techs always willing and eager to help..

Love n Hugs

I had exactly the same problem when I was ordering!! I lived them all and couldn't pick. The cooler guide on the web isn't true colour so it's even harder to say. Listen to all the advice that's here then if you can ask some of your family and friends what colours they would like to wear, gets them excited about the colours too!!
You will soon become addicted and have most of them anyway!!! Good luck & enjoy!!!! X

You need!!!!

Bella's Vampire
Ambience
Blanc
Stand Out
Vegas Nights
Elegant Wish
Black Shadow

That gets you a great start then after that you need to get all the others lol

But next dilemma is 31st January when the next 24 colours go out!

I already have picked my next 12:hug:

I really hope at the Professional Beauty show that Harmony Gelish manage to do some sample sticks so we can see the colours before buying, it makes it so much easier to choose.

You need!!!!

Bella's Vampire
Ambience
Blanc
Stand Out
Vegas Nights
Elegant Wish
Black Shadow

That gets you a great start then after that you need to get all the others lol

But next dilemma is 31st January when the next 24 colours go out!

I already have picked my next 12:hug:

Thanks for your reply :hug:
I already know which ones i'm going to get from the new colours at the end of January too...from the existing colours i'm ordering 7 colours this week to get started which will hopefully keep me going until the end of the month! My plan is to order between 6-8 colours each month until I catch up!

xx

I really hope at the Professional Beauty show that Harmony Gelish manage to do some sample sticks so we can see the colours before buying, it makes it so much easier to choose.

That would be great!
Lets hope the lovely peeps at Harmony are keeping an eye on this thread! :wink2:

xx

Thanks for your reply :hug:
I already know which ones i'm going to get from the new colours at the end of January too...from the existing colours i'm ordering 7 colours this week to get started which will hopefully keep me going until the end of the month! My plan is to order between 6-8 colours each month until I catch up!

xx

Enjoy you will not be disappointed xxx:hug:

I could only afford the 3 colour kit to start with so my first 3 colours were

Bellas vampire
stand out
gossip girl

This proved a good choice and i have slowly added to my collection as ive gone along:green:

Latest posts

Back