Getting inside Schoon's... Updated March 16th

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Doug sent this to me Thursday but because we were so busy in preparation for yesterday - I only JUST got to it. Its VERY cool however I think the link is only valid up till Wednesday so check it out!​

Is there a way to get Inside the brain of the internationally known scientist Doug Schoon?

This is a question asked over and over by nail professionals around the world and by people curious about their nails. Amazingly, it is now possible to get inside Doug Schoon's Brain. You can even hang out, look around and explore. You will be amazed by what you will see and hear see once you’re inside. It’s fun and easy, so try it!

What is “Doug Schoon’s Brain”? What will I find inside?

It’s a super-exclusive location where you will see amazingly cool pictures and videos and learn fantastic new things about your nails. See highly magnified images of natural nail and much more. Explore cracks, white spots, splits and other disorders - many of these seen in glorious, eye-popping 3-D.

Wait, it gets better! You will hear Doug explain the very interesting features and important points about the cool stuff you’re seeing and all for FREE.

How can I enter "Doug Schoon’s Brain”? It’s simple, fun and easy. All you have to do is share your questions, thoughts and opinions with Doug. Donate a few minutes of your time every few weeks and you’ll get to see and hear some pretty amazing things- again and again throughout 2010!

By sharing your thoughts and experiences you will be helping Doug with his continued research. You will also get to share your views on a wide range of interesting topics. It’s fun and easy, takes just a few minutes. Your opinions matter to Doug! He’ll give you a Secret Entry Code which will let you enter Doug Schoon’s Brain.

Important Note: With each Secret Entry Code you receive “more will be revealed”. Each new Secret Entry Code gives you greater access and freedom to explore the amazing sights and sounds inside “Doug Schoon’s Brain”.

It’s easy, fun and it takes only a few minutes to get your exclusive Secret Entry Code and be a part of the unveiling of “Doug Schoon’s Brain”. Click on the Link below to start the journey and Enjoy!

March 16th, 2010 UPDATE

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22ABNHWWY65

Last edited:
Oooooh... THANK YOU!!!! :hug:

This is gonna be great!!

I have been in the brain and it is fantastic so interesting I would highly recommend you all take a look :hug:

Added to my favourites.....how can anyone within the nail industry not be excited about this...:)

A place well worth visiting............ get inside, to get inside information........ absolutly brill.... xxxxx

I did this last week so cool .... definitely worth your time.

Thank you!!!x

I too am using this :)

Wow, how lucky are we, and free glasses too!! lol

Right guys, 2 days left and then the next one will be on the 15th.......... wohoooo I can't wait xxx

I have just entered Dougs brain and I LOVED IT !
Very very informative, but in an understandable way.
I am sad that I had to come back out though :cry:

Thankyou Doug... :hug:

Geeks get your bottoms over there quickly, Not long left !

This concept is ingenious, I have visited Inside Doug Schoons Brain and want to go back for more. Thanks for the link Sam.

anne xx

i was well giddy when he mentioned 3 d glasses coz i have some , hahaa its fab :) !!!

I filled out the survey and logged in.
I was then invited to click on magnification and to view a video but nothing happened.

Updated first post with The latest link. nJoy!

Mr Geek, forgive me but it is 2010 now hehehe ;)

Great information and a high quality presentation. Thank you Doug!

I've just been and had a look inside the brain, it's brilliant! thankyou for the link!:D The rest of the website is well worth a look too.:)

Latest posts

Back