Ghosts in my house

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
Hi geeks strange things are occurring in my home

In my last house I lived in strange things used to happen lots of things infact and now happening in my new home I'll explain from the beginning.

My last house was full of strange feelings and happenings I would be sitting on the sofa alone at night and feel somebody watching me all the time constantly I even changed the position of my sofa countless of times backing it into a corner lol so trying to hide lol.

Then I would put my daughter to bed and put her baby monitor on and I specifically bought one that didn't pick up other monitors in my road or inteferances.

My daughter would wake up crying and one night I Hurd a very quiet woman's voice hushing her back to sleep and using her name........weird right well I jumped up thinking someone had broke into my house I ran in her room and no one was there and she was back to sleep I thought it could just be me so went back to my room eventually falling asleep.it happened again this woman talking to her so I scooped her up and put her in my room.

Next day billie tells me that a woman was in her room all night talking to her :eek::eek: I asked what she looked like and she said she was wearing a black dress with a big roughely colour like in Victorian times and she then told me that this woman had died and fell and broke both her legs and then passed away now my gal was only 4 when this was happening so I called someone I know who does all this kinda stuff and they told me everything that my daughter had told me and I hadn't mentioned a thing :eek:And not to be scared of this lady she was nice and had just lost her way :eek:

Anyways eventually I moved house after lots of strange things happening I've been I'm my new house for nearly a year and things have been fine up until a month ago.my bro came to stay and we all went to bed the next day he wakes me up looking shal we say peaky he hasn't slept all night I ask him what's wrong he says that he was laying in bed and someone kept pulling his duvet off him and he thought it was my daughter he would switch on the light and no one was there just lil foot steps running along the landing so after the third time he went to my daughters room and she was sound asleep:eek:So he sat up all night till the morning.

He stays again a couple of weeks later and leaves the door wide open :lol:Coz he is scared :lol:He's falling asleep and something keeps pulling his leg out the covers he wakes me up very scared explains all so this gets me worried now I felt like :Scared: so we stay up till the morning again.

Me and my fiancé stayed on the sofa this week fell asleep down there and I wake up to hear a massive thud and my fiancé is on the floor wooping and wailing it gave a fright so I ask what he is doing down there and he says I've just been pulled onto the floor and asked if I had done it I I said how the he'll have I managed that when I was asleep :eek: he was in shock so was I we discussed the goings ons over the last month and after a few hours fell asleep this time huddled up together :lol:

About an hour we get woken up to jumping noises on the lamenate flooring in the front room and we both jumped up thinking it was billie we looked over to the patio doors and there was a lil girl staring back at us I screamed jumped up grabed my fiancé and she dissaperes :eek: it was horrible there is something else living in my home.

Our puppy used to sleep like a log and over the last month at bed time he goes scatty barking and growling like someone's there and one of us has to go down and settle him down and he will eventually go to sleep.

I'm going to have to get an expert here Because it's wearing me out every day thinking who's here and what's going on it's stressing my brain I would say that what ever is in the house isn't nasty but if there lost I think it's time they went over to where they should be :eek: have I been followed to my new house

Any one else experienced such things xx

This actually terrified me just reading this so I can only imagine how your feeling! Hope u get sorted soon :hug: xx

Wow! Keep your camera handy! I would defo get someone in, doesn't sound like they're nasty, just mischievous!

My father in law died recently and on that night I was expecting my partner to call at 10pm like he does every night (he works away). So I'm sat cwtched up with the cat watching tv and I realise it's gone 10, he's late phoning me, looked at the clock and saw it was 10.14. Then the cat jumps up, sits bolt up-right looking up next to me And looks like he's being stroked under his chin, messing around I say ooh must be a ghost! Arent you going to say hello?! 10 mintues later my partner phones in bits telling me his dad had just died some time between 10.10 and 10.15!! I'm like to think it was him coming to say goodbye.

Also, we lived in a house that had strange goings on like the stereo switching itself on and off, things moving by themselves, and one room was freezing cold all the time, regardless of seasons or extra heaters it was always cold. And occasionally there would be a beautiful smell when I walked from the hall into the dining room, just a very quick waft of a nice floral type perfume. I felt quite comfortable there until the smell changed to a horrid putrid rotten smell, we moved soon after as I didn't feel so comfortable then!

Let us know if anything else happens x

That's me awake for the night and not going to the loo without the dog!! ... Just heard a creak reading that and nearly laid an egg!! Lol!

Home is supposed to be ur haven.. It must be awful feeling on edge. Hope u get sorted out soon! X

my sister had spirits in her house ,i used to hate and i do mean hate going there ! and she was approached my a medium while on holiday who told her to go into each of the rooms and tell them to go away and they are scaring you .. because they dont know they arnt meant to be there .. my sister did it and it stopped :)

Oooooh! I love this kind of thing! I think someone follows me around, things always seem to happen wherever I am, things move, smells, noises, the dog will start barking at nothing (he's normally quiet, unless the postie is around, I'm scared one day I'll get a noise control order from me screaming at him) I always smell my granny's perfume, it's lovely, I feel well looked after :D I was very fortunate to meet a well renowned medium in the summer, I just walked past her and she told me to stop. She said lots of things about me and my going ons that no one new about! Scary beans. Hope you feel more comfortable soon :) xxx

Hi gals thanks for posting I'm not scared uncomfortable I feel uneasy I suppose because I don't know who or what it is if you know what I mean I get scared when these sudden things happen :eek: like the pulling off the sofa lol.

I believe there is a girl and someone else it's my my 24 year old brother and my fiancé that is scared I just won't go around the house in the dark lol.

Who ever it is is just lost I think who ever it is is nice rather than a horrid man we had in the last house my daughter told me that he used to smell and he used to take pictures of her all night she said the camera used to flash :eek: and he used to scare her we had someone round about that and the man said this spirits intentions where not good and sent him on his way:Scared:.

I would never do a ouji board I'm a strong believer you should leave well alone.

My so passed away and my daughter used to set out two lots of paper and two lots of pens one for her and one for him and I would go upstairs and she used to talk to him and she would be staring up at the ceiling when doing it things would go missing assorts but I loved it because I felt close to him and knew who it was :lol: I'll gv u updates girls.

Thanks for all your replies very interesting reads xxxx

Oh my god this is really scary. I love reading about this stuff but I would freak out if this happened to me!!

Keep us updated. X

I've had the same thing happen. Turns out our ghost was my nan (mums mum) who we had nothing to do with. She would come into my daughters room but scared the living day lights out of her.

We were told by a medium to ask her to stop and explain that she was scaring my daughter. I also had the medium come to my home to talk to her! She found a second ghost in my flat and asked him to leave too. He was an d man who had lived a died in my flat several years before I moved in.

I would strongly recommend talking to them and asking them to leave. If it doesn't work then get someone in.

Xx

Ghosts do not exist. Spirits do not exist. Anything else you want to call them - they don't exist! I'd rather believe in science and facts.

My story is very ordinary by comparison.
Our house is over 200 years old.
Both my husband and myself had become aware of something a couple of years ago, but didn't say anything to each other until a TV programme about spirits made me comment "We've got 1, you know" I thought he'd laugh, but he just said "I know"
Ours is probably a child, or maybe a dog. It pulls at our trouser legs and spins bottles and spoons. I don't feel at all fearful, it strangely seems entirely natural. The events have been very gentle and low- key, and oddly rather nice.

My mom used to hear an old lady singing lullabies to my brother through the baby monitor and when she went into his room the rocking chair would be gently swinging back and forth. She later found out that it was an old lady who lived in the house before us and she'd lost her grandchild to cot death and she was watching over my brother to keep him safe as he was born very prem and was quite poorly. My mom left her to watch over him it probably gave her some comfort too. x

I got scared reading your posts :( I'm home alone at the moment & knew I shouldn't of read but I did!
Anyway...
Strange things have happened to me such as (this happens often) I'm layed in bed & something.. god only knows what pushes it's self down on the bottom of my bed.. I thought I was being an idiot at first but it's definitely real & not my imagination.

We put our xmas tree up on Monday teatime.... Tuesday morning I get up come into the living room & 2 baubles are on the floor (NOT next to the tree they had somehow? rolled onto my rug which is a fair distance from the tree) this wasn't
The case when I'd gone to bed the night before (I always have a good tidy round before retiring for the night) those baubles were definetly on the tree!! I've had 2 failed pregnancys in the past 4 years so call me silly but I keep thinking it's some kind of sign??!
my mum thinks I'm a first class nutter haha.

I also see a physic lady a while after my 1st loss & (baring in mind this lady didnt know me & had no way of knowing anything about me!!) said to me - sit down poor child I know what heartache you have suffered.. Im Thinking oh god what she gunna spout? She then said sometimes baby's are not meant to be - I was like WTF! Id not mentioned a word about it! (we'd been trying for a baby for years & years! But she didn't know this!) She said you will not have a baby in your arms until you have ivf... & now i know what she said is SO true as shortly after my encounter with old physic Wendy I lost another baby :( & I now have no Fallopian tubes after having 2 ectopic pregnancys so I am now HAVING to have ivf to conceive.
How the HELL did she know any of this ???? Still messes with my mind.

Before I'd laugh in anyone's face about supernatural stuff but I totally back it all now! X

Ghosts do not exist. Spirits do not exist. Anything else you want to call them - they don't exist! I'd rather believe in science and facts.

I don't think there is anything scientific that can say there aren't ghosts or spirits.

I don't think there is anything scientific that can say there aren't ghosts or spirits.

Yes there is. Of course they don't exist!

I love this topic keep posting geeks xxxx

I used to do paranormal investigations, so would have loved this.

First of all I would get a camera, and also a video camera if you have one and leave the video camera on at night to see if anything gets picked up. Also if you can get a tape recorder and see if anything gets picked up.

You could always ask a local paranormal group to investigate and they usually although not always, have a medium linked to them who may be able to send any spirits on their way.

If this is a child I don't think you have too much to worry about, but of course if your scared then it should be sent away.

I also have to say that I did investigations for almost 5 years and never once saw an actual spirit, so you are quite lucky although I don't expect you feel that you are.

Good luck xx

everyone has their own beliefs , so please respect each others before this thread goes to a place none of us want , lol

everyone has their own beliefs , so please respect each others before this thread goes to a place none of us want , lol

Totally agree
Everyone has a difference of opinion, I think on some threads people forget this lol x

Funny how sceptics always do a blanket "I don't believe' and never back it up with anything, when believers give huge amounts of detail on why they do believe.

Could the non believers give us some hard scientific evidence that the paranormal or ghosts don't exist please? I'm genuinely interested in the facts.

Latest posts

Back