Gigi's 'Nail Class' mentor day at Leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
Hi

I thought I would start a thread to see who on here is going to be attending the Nail Class mentor day with Gigi at Leeds on 23rd of February. It'd be interesting to see who is going.

Perhaps at the end of the day we could all go for a drink in the pub just down the road near the roundabout, what do you think?? Have a bit of a Geek meet, make a day of it :)

So I'll start - me I wouldn't miss it for the world, another chance to see the fabulous Gigi at work theres no way I'd miss that.

anne xx

Do you know any more about it? what time does it start?

All I know is its Monday 23rd of February, I asked Gigi a question about it so you could look at that info on her page. Regarding times I don't know, you are best ring S2 on 0845 210 6060 for more info. hth's

anne xx

I wish I lived nearer Leeds :cry:

Do you think there'll ever do mentoring days in the South? LOL xx

I wish I lived nearer Leeds :cry:

Do you think there'll ever do mentoring days in the South? LOL xx

Ooooh yes please. Gigi, Kent is a lovely county. I just know you'd like it! :green:

lol Further South like Cornwall!!!! :hug:

Devon's lovely!! Come class us lot!!! lol

Those going to Leeds, have a fantastic time!!!

They do mentor days down south regularly, just ring S2 for info, the last one they did was an Almond SpaManicure day in London with Ketan Patel back end of Feb, it was advertised on here.

To be honest though for something like Gigi's Nail Class I would be willing to travel anywhere in the country, it is only a train journey away not the back of beyond or down under!

anne xx

ME

I wouldn't miss it for the world !

It'll be lovely to meet Geek of the Year :)

anne xx

Hi,
What happens at the Mentor day please? Can any level of technician attend, regardless of whether they are Creative trained? I could really do with some good 1 to 1, willing to pay for it.
JES

tell bit more please... where is it? how does it look like? etc...

If anyone wins the lotto PLEASE PLEASE give me a holler and a thought...
Heck, I'll travel via baggage and you can shove me in a suitcase, I don't care
ROFL

Have a blast everyone and PLEASE let me know how it goes.:hug:

PS:
TAKE PICTURES:!:

(pretty please?)

Think I may just go to that myself - aint seen geeg since last october - so hugs are due.

Hi,
What happens at the Mentor day please? Can any level of technician attend, regardless of whether they are Creative trained? I could really do with some good 1 to 1, willing to pay for it.
JES

All I know is its at Leeds 23 Feb and I sent Gigi a visitor message so look there for more info, or why not give S2 a ring as I have already suggested above!! I don't mean to be rude I have already said this and it aint rocket science!! btw its FREE!! :)

anne xx

Hi,
JES

Jes this is a day where we can all ask Gigi to show us how to overcome any problems we may be having,
yes love any level of nail tech can attend no matter who you have trained with, this day is free but they will be educators there if you would like to discuss booking any classes with them, hth :hug:

Agnes this is held at the Sweet Squared CND head quarters in leeds, 0845 210 6060 if you want the address and directions,
these are great days and very educational too, hth :hug:

I so wish I lived nearer Leeds.

All I know is its at Leeds 23 Feb and I sent Gigi a visitor message so look there for more info, or why not give S2 a ring as I have already suggested above!! I don't mean to be rude I have already said this and it aint rocket science!! btw its FREE!! :)

anne xx
Hi,
I didn't mean to be a thicko - it was just night time and I thought I may get a quicker answer on this forum, rather than wait till the phones lines opened tomorrow morning. I also didn't know where to look for the visitor message (so that was rocket science to me). hey, ho that's life.
Thanks for replying tho.
JES

Oooh I might have to have a travel up ... as its on a Monday, I could have the weekend in Leeds or come up by train ... the choices are endless!!

Hi,
I didn't mean to be a thicko - it was just night time and I thought I may get a quicker answer on this forum, rather than wait till the phones lines opened tomorrow morning. I also didn't know where to look for the visitor message (so that was rocket science to me). hey, ho that's life.
Thanks for replying tho.
JES

Hi Jes

Sorry I was a bit rude which isnt like me, just put it down to me not being very well at the moment, I have just come out of hospital due to a serious infection in both my legs, it seems even the smallest things are irritating me, which is an irritation in itself :eek:

Believe me I know about enthusiasm and I am usually the one down the phones asking for more info at the crack of dawn (about anything really not just nails) So again sorry for being rude, I hope you manage to attend if you do let me know!

To look at a visitor message all you do is go to the page of the Geek member in this instance I suggested that you look at geeg to this do a search for geeg in the search bar and it will come up with loads of hits. Alternatively I have included a link below. When you are on that page just click the link view conversation and it will show my question and Geeg's response in a new window, you'll just need to scroll down a bit cos the message at the top is the latest message written.

Salon Geek

hope that helps :hug:

anne xx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back