GMex day 2 - photo competition results

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone, i've just got in the door, i'm sooooooooo pleased, Here's my pic, it's been a great but exhausting weekend, was lovely meeting so many geeks, really missed the ones who weren't there
Loads of love PPPPPPPPPP xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.thenailgeek.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=2928

What a flippin brill result and what an amazing picture...... its so Christmas in a nutshell....

I love it and that ring you had made is fab xxxx

Congratulations babe....... Well done, I wished I had been there.......xxxxxx

Its beautiful Paula looks like every little girls dream xmas

Well done babe
x

breathtaking............definitely looks like a front cover!
Awwww PPP you are such a talented lady you deserve your success - so proud of you!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow that is truly beautiful :eek: well done Paula xxx

Forgot to say i got almost perfect score from 2 of my judges, all 5's and one 4, Bloody fatastic!!!!!!!!! :)
Love PPPPP xxxxx

what a lovely photo! Makes me feel Christmassy already! Congratulations hun, you deserve to win X

Paula I think its really really lovely...... you should be very proud of yourself.x

Paula the photo is fantastic, who's the pretty girl modelling she looks like an angel on it :cool:.?

well done paula, beautiful pic hun, i can see it now, on the front of scratch or pronails. ab fab!!! xx

It's beautiful, Congratulations

All there is to say is.....WOW!!!! What a fantastic pic Paula, you totally deserve it with that one hun!!

XXX

Fantastic Paula, congratulations!! :hug:

Paula, that is such fabulous news! I am so happy for you hun!! The pircture is beautiful!!!!!

Well Done!!!! xx :hug:​

Absolutely well done. There is so many talented people amongst us! Am very proud! xx

Many congrats - please can we see your winning work.

well done , cant wait to see the pic

well done hunnio :)

i knew it was a winner as soon as i saw it :cool:

im soooo pleased for you :hug:

Jess
xox

Paula it is absolutely beautiful :) Congratulations on a well deserved win :hug:

Jo xxxxxxxxx

Omg Paula hunni well done!! That's such fab news!! *Big hugs*!

xxxmwahxxx

Latest posts

Back