GMEX Pics ....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful, well done Glo:hug:

:eek:
Brilliant.... you have been busy!!! BTW the first model looks bit like jordan!! ha ha xx:hug:

Beautiful pictures as always Glo you inspire us all in what you do adn arent your girls beautiful well doen babe x

You certainly deserved the placing you got Glo, well done matey!!

lovely work glo .. well done on your results xx

oops must have missed this post... sorry for the late reply hunnio

well done they look wicked you shoudl be v proud of your self :)

Jess
xox

Thanks for all your lovely comments on the pics peeps. :o
Special thanks to TracyUK for going all the way to Egypt for me just to get me some veils :)

Well actually thats a bit of a porkie, :smack:
Tracy was going on holiday to Egypt very conveniently just in time for the comp.
So, me being a cheeky mare, I asked her to look out for some veils for me, which she did and then sweetly insisted I accept them as a gift, so mega thanks Tracy :hug:

Marlise, if you cant get hold of any snake bracelets, you can have mine for the p&p :wink2:

Thanks for all your lovely comments on the pics peeps. :o
Special thanks to TracyUK for going all the way to Egypt for me just to get me some veils :)

Well actually thats a bit of a porkie, :smack:
Tracy was going on holiday to Egypt very conveniently just in time for the comp.
So, me being a cheeky mare, I asked her to look out for some veils for me, which she did and then sweetly insisted I accept them as a gift, so mega thanks Tracy :hug:

Marlise, if you cant get hold of any snake bracelets, you can have mine for the p&p :wink2:

Glo you know it was my pleasure and I'm thrilled to see what you have done with them...just gorgeous :biggrin: I only had to trade myself in for two camels and a carpet to get them for you :wink2: :hug: x

I seen your work at the show. Amazing your very talented. Well done:green:

WOW, WOW WOOOOOOOOOOOW GLO, FANTASTIC AS ALWAYS, VERY VERY WELL DONE. I CAN NOT DECIDED WHICH ONE I LIKE MOST AS THEY ARE BOTH FAB, .....JUST CANNOT STOP LOOKING AT THEM.XX:hug:

Well once again Glo......they are gorgeous.

Wow, those are stunning, well done you!!!!!!!:hug:

aj

You are soooooooo clever - well done

Glo,

Are you kidding !!! Of course I want it !

I've tried sending you a pm, but your box is full, so I've sent you an email instead. :hug:

Marlise

Wow your nails look absolutely stunning!!!

I really wish I could work like that.!!!

Now going to hunt your other pics down to have a nose! Well done!!!

Absolutely beautiful work, I am green with envy, wish I had your talent ... Nails and Photography!!!!!

Well done honey :hug:

xxxx

Latest posts

Back